Question 1 of 50
1. What was the width of the Shulchan (Table) in the Mishkan (Sanctuary)?
Question 2 of 50
2. Who was the father of Achish, the king of Gat (Gath)?
Question 3 of 50
3. Who was sent by whom to the Shomron (Samaria), and why, after lions attacked the foreign settlers there?
Question 4 of 50
4. Whom did Yosef's (Joseph's) family leave in Mitzrayim (Egypt) when they went to bury Yaakov (Jacob)?
Question 5 of 50
5. What were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded not to erect because God hated it?
Question 6 of 50
6. What would happen to someone who turned to the sorcery of the Ovot and Yid'onim?
Question 7 of 50
7. Where did Avraham (Abraham) go after Lot moved to Sodom?
Question 8 of 50
8. What were the dimensions of the Aron Hakodesh (Holy Ark)?
Question 9 of 50
9. To whom did God command to give the inheritance of Tzelafchad (Zelophehad)?
Question 10 of 50
10. What did Eliyahu (Elijah) do when the son of the widow who fed him became ill and stopped breathing?
Question 11 of 50
11. How many donkeys did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) capture from Midian?
Question 12 of 50
12. What would happen to Shaul (Saul) when he would encounter the neviim (prophets) and musicians?
Question 13 of 50
13. What would the Jews be able to mine from the mountains in Eretz Yisrael (the land of Israel)?
Question 14 of 50
14. To what did Yaakov (Jacob) compare Reuven (Reuben) when Yaakov was on his deathbed?
Question 15 of 50
15. In which Canaanite city did Yaakov (Jacob) buy land?
Question 16 of 50
16. In what city was Og's bed?
Question 17 of 50
17. What did Elisha tell Yoram (Joram) when Yoram came to kill him?
Question 18 of 50
18. What Mincha (meal-offering) ingredients were forbidden to go up in smoke on the Mizbei'ach (Altar)?
Question 19 of 50
19. Who would be with the elders and should be approached in case of grievances while Moshe (Moses) was on the mountain?
Question 20 of 50
20. What did Avraham (Abraham) do to the birds of prey in the Brit bein Habetarim (Covenant between the parts)?
Question 21 of 50
21. To where in Bachurim (Bahurim), specifically, did Yonatan and Achimaatz (Jonathan, Ahimaaz) flee?
Question 22 of 50
22. What was Naaman's initial reaction to Elisha's advice to bathe in the Yarden (Jordan) River 7 times?
Question 23 of 50
23. What clothing did Adam and Chava (Eve) wear at first?
Question 24 of 50
24. What were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded to put on the corners of their garments?
Question 25 of 50
25. Why did the 7 nations have to be utterly destroyed?
Question 26 of 50
26. What was not allowed to be cooked in its mother's milk?
Question 27 of 50
27. In what payment did God command the Jews to be prompt?
Question 28 of 50
28. Where did the Givonim (Gibeonites) want to hang the 7 Jews who would be given to them?
Question 29 of 50
29. What killed more Emori (Amorites), large hailstones or the sword?
Question 30 of 50
30. To whom are all of Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) servants?
Question 31 of 50
31. What did the allegory of the woman from Tekoa, in which her son murdered her other son, symbolize?
Question 32 of 50
32. Why did Tamar dress up as a zona (harlot) in order to attract Yehuda (Judah)?
Question 33 of 50
33. When did Yaakov (Jacob) realize that he had married Leah and not Rachel?
Question 34 of 50
34. Whom did God tell Moshe (Moses) to gather to inform them of God's remembrance of the people?
Question 35 of 50
35. When did a lender have to return a security object to a poor borrower?
Question 36 of 50
36. Where is Pi Hachirot (Pi-Hahiroth)?
Question 37 of 50
37. From which nation did Shlomo (Solomon) first marry a non-Jewish wife?
Question 38 of 50
38. For how long was the Olah (burnt-offering) to remain upon the Mizbei'ach (Altar)?
Question 39 of 50
39. How did God guide Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) in the desert during the nighttime?
Question 40 of 50
40. In what merit was Rachav (Rahab) saved?
Question 41 of 50
41. How many flocks of sheep were near the well when Yaakov (Jacob) arrived in the land of the eastern people?
Question 42 of 50
42. What did Yosef (Joseph) ask his brothers when they came before him for the very first time?
Question 43 of 50
43. How old was Moshe (Moses) when he spoke to Pharaoh?
Question 44 of 50
44. Why did Avraham (Abraham) leave Canaan and go down to Mitzrayim (Egypt)?
Question 45 of 50
45. With what would Bnei Yisrael's (the Children of Israel's) borders be sealed, in the figurative sense?
Question 46 of 50
46. For which offering were the two he-goats of Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) used?
Question 47 of 50
47. Who was the leader of the families of Kehat (Kehath)?
Question 48 of 50
48. For how long did Moses propose that Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) go into the wilderness to sacrifice?
Question 49 of 50
49. Why were people from Amon and Moav (Moab) not allowed to convert to Judaism?
Question 50 of 50
50. What did Hashem (G-d) tell Shmuel (Samuel) after Shaul (Saul) did not kill Agag and all of Amalek's animals?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: