Question 1 of 50
1. On what day of creation did God create plants?
Question 2 of 50
2. What design was featured on the walls of the Beit Hamikdash (Holy Temple)?
Question 3 of 50
3. Who were Eli's two sons?
Question 4 of 50
4. What was the law regarding the daughter of a Kohen (priest) who became a zona (harlot)?
Question 5 of 50
5. What was the purpose of the special garments that Aharon (Aaron) wore?
Question 6 of 50
6. What did the idol Dagon's priests and visitors stop doing after it fell and its head and palms were cut off?
Question 7 of 50
7. Which new king of Bavel (Babylonia) released Yehoyachin (Jehoiachin) from prison and treated him kindly?
Question 8 of 50
8. In whose ways were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded to walk?
Question 9 of 50
9. To which Kohen (priest) in Nov (Nob) did David go?
Question 10 of 50
10. Who did Avner ben (Abner the son of) Ner appoint as king for Efrayim, Binyamin (Benjamin) and all of Israel?
Question 11 of 50
11. What types of water would the Jews find in Eretz Yisrael (the land of Israel, formerly Canaan)?
Question 12 of 50
12. Why didn't Shimshon's (Samson's) father-in-law let him see his (Shimshon's) wife?
Question 13 of 50
13. What plague did Hashem (G-d) bring upon the Plishtim (Philistines) in Ashdod and surrounding areas?
Question 14 of 50
14. With what was the Aron Hakodesh (Holy Ark) sheltered?
Question 15 of 50
15. Whom did the 200 men of Binyamin (Benjamin) who did not marry girls from Yavesh Gilad (Jabesh Gilead) marry?
Question 16 of 50
16. How many days did the Mitzrim (Egyptians) cry for Yaakov (Jacob) after he died?
Question 17 of 50
17. What would be among with the pious people of the tribe of Levi (Levites)?
Question 18 of 50
18. For what holy items was Elazar responsible?
Question 19 of 50
19. What would happen if the Jewish soldiers' campsite was not holy?
Question 20 of 50
20. Who was the spy from the tribe of Naftali (Naphtali)?
Question 21 of 50
21. Where did Rechavam (Rehoboam) become the king?
Question 22 of 50
22. Which family in the tribe of Levi (Levites) was in charge of the Aron (Ark)?
Question 23 of 50
23. What foods did some of the people recall eating in Mitzrayim (Egypt) when they desired meat?
Question 24 of 50
24. How many times did Elazar sprinke the para aduma's (red cow's) blood?
Question 25 of 50
25. Where did Yosef (Joseph) and his brothers travel after they buried their father?
Question 26 of 50
26. On which foot of the purifying metzora (person with leprosy-like condition) did the Kohen (priest) put the blood?
Question 27 of 50
27. What did Aharon (Aaron) do with the blood of the Chatat (sin-offering) calf?
Question 28 of 50
28. For how many years were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) allowed to sow their land before leaving it untended?
Question 29 of 50
29. From what age were the males counted in the census of the Leviim (Levites)?
Question 30 of 50
30. What would Shimshon (Samson) be given if his companions failed to answer his riddle?
Question 31 of 50
31. To whose house in Yericho (Jericho) did the spies go?
Question 32 of 50
32. What would happen if a prophet relayed in God's names things he was not told to say, or spoke in the name of other gods?
Question 33 of 50
33. For which objects in the Mishkan (Sanctuary) were the families of Gershon responsible?
Question 34 of 50
34. What did Achitofel (Ahitophel) advise Avshalom (Absalom)?
Question 35 of 50
35. What parts of a Zevach Shemlamim (feast peace-offering) goat were brought as a fire-offering?
Question 36 of 50
36. After meeting his brother Binyamin (Benjamin), why did Yosef (Joseph) quickly leave the room?
Question 37 of 50
37. Who helped Moshe (Moses) to judge the people?
Question 38 of 50
38. What did the elders of Yavesh Gilad (Jabesh Gilead) reply to Nachash of Amon who came to wage war?
Question 39 of 50
39. Who or what was going up and down a ladder from the earth to the sky in Yaakov's (Jacob's) dream?
Question 40 of 50
40. Until when would the threshing season last if Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) would keep God's commandments?
Question 41 of 50
41. When was the Yom Teruah (the day of the shofar (ram's horn) sounding) celebrated?
Question 42 of 50
42. What was the law regarding one who touched a dead kosher animal?
Question 43 of 50
43. Who died on Hor (Mt.) HaHar?
Question 44 of 50
44. What did the Jews tell Moshe (Moses) to do because they were afraid to continue to hear God's voice?
Question 45 of 50
45. How many women would have to bake bread in one oven if the Jews would not keep God's commandments?
Question 46 of 50
46. Who brought the olive oil for the eternal lamp in the Mishkan (Sanctuary)?
Question 47 of 50
47. Which of David's wives gave birth to his third son, Avshalom (Absalom)?
Question 48 of 50
48. Which of David's wives gave birth to his fourth son, Adoniya (Adonijah)?
Question 49 of 50
49. What was the law regarding someone who killed another person?
Question 50 of 50
50. What was anointed with the anointing oil?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: