Question 1 of 50
1. What was the maximum number of times that a guilty party could be whipped?
Question 2 of 50
2. Why did Tamar dress up as a zona (harlot) in order to attract Yehuda (Judah)?
Question 3 of 50
3. What did Shimon and Levi take to Shechem (Nablus) after the men of Shechem circumcised themselves?
Question 4 of 50
4. What did God say to Yaakov (Jacob) in Be'er Sheva (Beersheba) regarding Yosef (Joseph)?
Question 5 of 50
5. What did Achsah request and why?
Question 6 of 50
6. Who went up to wage war against Achav (Ahab) and his kingdom in the Shomron (Samaria)?
Question 7 of 50
7. Who killed Zevach and Tzalmuna (Zebah, Zalmunna)?
Question 8 of 50
8. Where did Yaakov (Jacob) insist that Yosef (Joseph) bury him?
Question 9 of 50
9. What did God tell Moshe (Moses) and Aharon (Aaron) in Mitzrayim (Egypt) about that month?
Question 10 of 50
10. What would happen to the Jews when they would fight against their enemies if they wouldn't keep God's commandments?
Question 11 of 50
11. What was the special ability of 700 left-handed warriors from Binyamin (Benjamin)?
Question 12 of 50
12. What was the punishment of someone who did not bring the Pesach (Passover) offering on time, without good reason?
Question 13 of 50
13. How would King Yoshiyahu (Josiah) be "rewarded", according to Chulda's (Huldah's) prophecy?
Question 14 of 50
14. When were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded to speak of God's commandments?
Question 15 of 50
15. When did Pharaoh say that God should take the frogs away?
Question 16 of 50
16. Why didn't David allow Avishai (Abishai) to kill the sleeping Shaul (Saul) at Givat Chachila (Hachilah Hill)?
Question 17 of 50
17. How old was Eli when he died?
Question 18 of 50
18. How many Jewish men did the Givonim (Gibeonites) want to hang?
Question 19 of 50
19. Who bought Yosef (Joseph) from the caravan upon his arrival in Mitzrayim (Egypt)?
Question 20 of 50
20. Who threw his walking staff down before Pharaoh?
Question 21 of 50
21. How many children did Bilha have?
Question 22 of 50
22. What was forbidden to do on a Nazir's (Nazirite's) body?
Question 23 of 50
23. Who tore their clothing along with David after he heard the rumor that Avshalom (Absalom) killed all of David's sons?
Question 24 of 50
24. What was poured onto the Mincha (meal-offering)?
Question 25 of 50
25. How many daughters and/or sons did Yiftach (Jephthah) have?
Question 26 of 50
26. What happened when the Aron Brit Hashem (Ark of the Covenant of G-d) arrived at the Jewish soldiers' camp?
Question 27 of 50
27. What royal response did God predict to the request by Moshe (Moses) for the Jews' 3-day desert trip?
Question 28 of 50
28. Why couldn't Aharon (Aaron) enter within the Curtain that covered the Aron Hakodesh (Holy Ark) whenever he wanted?
Question 29 of 50
29. What did Yaakov (Jacob) tell the brothers to do with the money that Yosef (Joseph) had returned to them?
Question 30 of 50
30. What did the Jewish army have to take to war along with its weapons?
Question 31 of 50
31. What were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded to do to the other nations in the land of Canaan?
Question 32 of 50
32. What was the result of the war between Avraham (Abraham) and the four kings?
Question 33 of 50
33. What was on the bottom of the robe of the Ephod (Apron-like garment worn by the High Priest)?
Question 34 of 50
34. How did Michal arrange David's escape from their house?
Question 35 of 50
35. What were the names of Midian's two leaders?
Question 36 of 50
36. Whom did David befriend after he killed Golyat (Goliath)?
Question 37 of 50
37. Is it permissible to eat a rabbit, and why or why not?
Question 38 of 50
38. To where did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) journey when they left the Sinai Desert?
Question 39 of 50
39. What were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded to do if they saw someone else's wandering cattle?
Question 40 of 50
40. What did Yehuda (Judah) tell Yosef (Joseph) regarding the outcome if Binyamin (Benjamin) did not return home?
Question 41 of 50
41. For which offering was Aharon (Aaron)to bring a ram before he entered the Sanctuary?
Question 42 of 50
42. For how long did David rule altogether?
Question 43 of 50
43. What was the name of the Jewish man that Pinchas (Phinehas) killed?
Question 44 of 50
44. How many stones did the Jews take out of the Yarden (Jordan) River when they crossed?
Question 45 of 50
45. Why did God separate Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) from the other nations?
Question 46 of 50
46. Where was Ephron when Avraham (Abraham) approached him to buy a burial plot for his wife, Sarah?
Question 47 of 50
47. What happened after Delilah bound Shimshon (Samson) with 7 wet twines that had never been dried?
Question 48 of 50
48. What punishment did Yosef (Joseph) propose when the silver cup was found in the bag of Binyamin (Benjamin)?
Question 49 of 50
49. What did Moshe (Moses) tell Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) to take for a Shelamim (peace-offering)?
Question 50 of 50
50. Who led the war against Midian?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: