Question 1 of 50
1. What were the dimensions of the Choshen Mishpat (Breastplate of Judgment worn by the High Priest)?
Question 2 of 50
2. What did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) decide to do after they heard their punishment for the sin of the spies?
Question 3 of 50
3. Which tribes would stand on Har (Mt.) Grizim to bless Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel)?
Question 4 of 50
4. What was the name of the son of Mefiboshet (Mephibosheth)?
Question 5 of 50
5. Upon whom or upon what did the Leviim (Levites) lean their hands at their inauguration?
Question 6 of 50
6. What was the law of inheritance if a man died and had no children and no brothers?
Question 7 of 50
7. What was forbidden to put on an ox that was threshing?
Question 8 of 50
8. In what country was Me'arat HaMachpelah (the burial cave of the patriarchs and matriarchs) located?
Question 9 of 50
9. From which nation were the Givonim (Gibeonites) a remnant?
Question 10 of 50
10. How many bulls were offered on the seventh day of Succot (Holiday of Tabernacles)?
Question 11 of 50
11. Who found a woman from Tekoa to cleverly cause David to want to reunite with his son Avshalom (Absalom)?
Question 12 of 50
12. Which two of Avshalom's relatives shared the same name, Tamar?
Question 13 of 50
13. How were Nadav (Nadab) and Avihu (Abihu) punished for bringing an alien fire before God?
Question 14 of 50
14. What animal could one bring as a guilt-offering if he could not afford to bring a female sheep or goat?
Question 15 of 50
15. Who spoke to the people with Moshe (Moses) when he described the blessings and curses that would be pronounced?
Question 16 of 50
16. Who spoke about Moshe (Moses) and compared their level of prophecy to his?
Question 17 of 50
17. Where were the forefathers of Yaakov (Jacob) buried?
Question 18 of 50
18. What was poured onto the Mincha (meal-offering)?
Question 19 of 50
19. Who was the spy from the tribe of Zevulun (Zebulun)?
Question 20 of 50
20. To where did Yehoshua (Joshua) send spies before the Jews crossed the Yarden (Jordan) River?
Question 21 of 50
21. How was the Choshen (Breastplate) fastened to the Ephod (Apron-like garment worn by the High Priest)?
Question 22 of 50
22. How many animal sacrifices (besides turtledoves or young doves) did the nazir (Nazirite) offer when his vow ended?
Question 23 of 50
23. What had to be done with a carcass?
Question 24 of 50
24. What was the punishment for a prophet who told Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) to worship other gods?
Question 25 of 50
25. What rested on the Mishkan (Sanctuary) by day?
Question 26 of 50
26. How did Chamor and Shechem react to the demand of the sons of Yaakov (Jacob)?
Question 27 of 50
27. What did the Mitzrim (Egyptians) do with the dead frogs?
Question 28 of 50
28. Who did Avner ben (Abner the son of) Ner appoint as king for Efrayim, Binyamin (Benjamin) and all of Israel?
Question 29 of 50
29. What did Hashem (G-d) tell Yeshayahu (Isaiah) to tell Chizkiya (Hezekiah) after Chizkiya prayed to recover?
Question 30 of 50
30. What did the tribes of Yehuda and Shimon (Judah, Simeon) do to Adonibezek after they captured him?
Question 31 of 50
31. Which people lived on Har (Mt.) Se'ir?
Question 32 of 50
32. What was the name of the well at which Hagar prayed?
Question 33 of 50
33. What would happen to someone who blasphemously uttered the name of God?
Question 34 of 50
34. From what animals did Noach (Noah) offer sacrifices to God after the flood?
Question 35 of 50
35. What reason did God provide to Yitzchak (Isaac) for blessing his offspring?
Question 36 of 50
36. What did Yitzchak (Isaac) ask Eisav (Esau) when he came to Yitzchak after Yaakov (Jacob) had been blessed?
Question 37 of 50
37. Who told Moshe (Moses) to imprison Eldad and Meidad?
Question 38 of 50
38. Besides white hair in the afflicted area, what other symptom indicated tzaraat (leprosy-like condition)?
Question 39 of 50
39. What did the snake persuade Chava (Eve) to do in the Garden of Eden?
Question 40 of 50
40. What did Avigayil (Abigail) say to David on behalf of her husband Naval?
Question 41 of 50
41. From which group of Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) was the father of Moshe (Moses)?
Question 42 of 50
42. What additional offerings were always brought with animal offerings?
Question 43 of 50
43. What was not allowed to be cooked in its mother's milk?
Question 44 of 50
44. Which two tribes had a lot of livestock?
Question 45 of 50
45. What did the God of faith not have?
Question 46 of 50
46. How many people in Gideon's (Gidon's) army used their hands to drink water?
Question 47 of 50
47. How many spies did Moshe (Moses) send to spy out the land of Canaan?
Question 48 of 50
48. Where did the burial party stop to cry for and eulogize Yaakov (Jacob)?
Question 49 of 50
49. How did Shimshon (Samson) acquire the 30 sets of clothing to "pay up" after the riddle was solved?
Question 50 of 50
50. What did David's mean-spirited men say when they returned to the 200 men at Nachal Besor (Besor Brook)?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: