Question 1 of 50
1. What did 3 of David's warriors do when he craved water from Beit Lechem (Bethlehem)?
Question 2 of 50
2. Who heard of Shlomo's (Solomon's) fame and came to test his wisdom with riddles?
Question 3 of 50
3. Where did Aharon (Aaron) place his hands when he confessed all the sins of Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel)?
Question 4 of 50
4. How much money did a father pay a Kohen (priest) in order to redeem his firstborn?
Question 5 of 50
5. Who was the humblest person in the world?
Question 6 of 50
6. What wrongdoing did Micha/Michayahu (Micah/Micajehu) confess?
Question 7 of 50
7. What did Moshe (Moses) tell the people not to feel when they would fight the nations of the land?
Question 8 of 50
8. Where did Hashem (G-d) stop the angel from killing more people during the pestilence punishment?
Question 9 of 50
9. What did the people want to do to Yehoshua (Joshua) and Calev (Caleb) when they told the people not to rebel?
Question 10 of 50
10. If an animal had one of the signs of purity, but not the other, could it be eaten?
Question 11 of 50
11. What did God call the light during the creation of the universe?
Your comments or feedback on this question:
Question 12 of 50
12. What did God divide in the days of old, according to Moshe's (Moses') song to Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel)?
Question 13 of 50
13. Who was designated to guard the Aron (Ark) in Avinadav's (Abinadab's) house?
Question 14 of 50
14. What did Moshe (Moses) tell Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) to remember in his song to them?
Question 15 of 50
15. From what did God make man?
Question 16 of 50
16. How many sons were born to David in Chevron (Hebron)?
Question 17 of 50
17. Which nations lived on the mountains of Canaan, according to the spies' report?
Question 18 of 50
18. What was the response of the two angels to Lot's offer of hospitality when they arrived in Sodom?
Question 19 of 50
19. Why did Yoav (Joab) kill Avner (Abner)?
Question 20 of 50
20. Where did the parents of Yaakov (Jacob) live when he left their home to flee to Charan (Haran)?
Question 21 of 50
21. Why didn't David allow Avishai (Abishai) to kill the sleeping Shaul (Saul) at Givat Chachila (Hachilah Hill)?
Question 22 of 50
22. What had to be kept in mind when buying or selling property?
Question 23 of 50
23. Where were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) allowed to eat meat?
Question 24 of 50
24. What did the sons of Aharon (Aaron) do with the blood of the Olah (burnt-offering) flock animals?
Question 25 of 50
25. Which of Yaakov's (Jacob's) children went out to explore in Shechem (Nablus)?
Question 26 of 50
26. What did the childless man's widow do after his brother, who did not want to marry her, was summoned to the gate?
Question 27 of 50
27. Which animals from the flock could be brought as an Olah (burnt-offering)?
Question 28 of 50
28. With what were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded to love God?
Question 29 of 50
29. Who placed the fire on the Mizbei'ach (Altar) and the wood upon the fire for an Olah (burnt-offering)?
Question 30 of 50
30. How does the Torah (Bible) describe Nimrod the son of Kush?
Question 31 of 50
31. Was it a mitzva (commandment) for a judge to help the poorer person in a court case by taking his side?
Question 32 of 50
32. What did the Plishti (Philistine) governors do for entertainment at their celebration?
Question 33 of 50
33. What did Yonatan (Jonathan) ask David to promise when they made a treaty between them?
Question 34 of 50
34. What was done to the heads of the turtledoves or young doves that were brought by a poor person as a guilt-offering?
Question 35 of 50
35. Who drove away the people's enemies?
Question 36 of 50
36. What did Moshe (Moses) tell Aharon (Aaron) to tell Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) to bring for a sin-offering?
Question 37 of 50
37. From what metal was Og's bed made?
Question 38 of 50
38. What did Pharaoh do when the rod became a snake?
Question 39 of 50
39. What did God command Moshe (Moses) when He gave the Torah?
Question 40 of 50
40. What happened at Sela Hamachl'kot (Rock of Divisions) when Shaul (Saul) was about to capture David?
Question 41 of 50
41. What did a metzora (person with a leprous-like condition) do with his garments?
Question 42 of 50
42. How many commissioners did Shlomo (Solomon) appoint to help sustain him and his household?
Question 43 of 50
43. What objects that were touched by someone in an open field would render a person tamei (contaminated)?
Question 44 of 50
44. What did Moshe (Moses) tell the Leviim (Levites) that God wanted them to put by their thighs?
Question 45 of 50
45. What animal did the nation have to offer as a sacrifice if the entire nation sinned unintentionally?
Question 46 of 50
46. Which brother suggested that they sell Yosef (Joseph) to the merchants of the caravan?
Question 47 of 50
47. What did Shimshon's (Samson's) ex-father-in-law offer after telling him that his wife married someone else?
Question 48 of 50
48. What happened to Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) in Mitzrayim (Egypt) after Yosef (Joseph) died?
Question 49 of 50
49. On what day did God create man?
Question 50 of 50
50. How many Dibrot (commandments) did God declare at Chorev (Horeb
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: