Question 1 of 50
1. What was on the bottom of the robe of the Ephod (Apron-like garment worn by the High Priest)?
Question 2 of 50
2. What change was forbidden regarding the mitzvot (commandments)?
Question 3 of 50
3. Where did Aharon (Aaron) bring the two goats of Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) to present them before G-d?
Question 4 of 50
4. How did Ehud ben (son of) Gera kill Eglon, the king of Moav (Moab)?
Question 5 of 50
5. From which direction did Moshe (Moses) command the spies to enter the land of Canaan?
Question 6 of 50
6. Where did the surviving Anakim (giants) who were not killed by Yehoshua (Joshua) remain?
Question 7 of 50
7. What were the Jews commanded to do with the carved images of the nations that they would conquer?
Question 8 of 50
8. From which tribe was Betzalel (Bezalel)?
Question 9 of 50
9. How did Yosef (Joseph) calm his brothers' fear after announcing to them who he really was?
Question 10 of 50
10. What would happen to a woman who was found in the Kohen's (priest's) test to have been faithful to her husband?
Question 11 of 50
11. What animal's value was it forbidden to bring to the House of God as a donation in fulfillment of a vow?
Question 12 of 50
12. What miracle did Elisha perform when his disciple's borrowed tool fell into the Yarden (Jordan) River?
Question 13 of 50
13. What plot did Yonadav (Jonadab) devise for Amnon to get close to Tamar?
Question 14 of 50
14. Who was given the responsibility of blessing the people?
Question 15 of 50
15. What did Bilam (Balaam) do when his donkey pressed his foot against the wall after seeing the angel a second time?
Question 16 of 50
16. How were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded to love their fellow man?
Question 17 of 50
17. What did the women whose hearts had inspired them with wisdom bring?
Question 18 of 50
18. What did Hashem (G-d) tell Shmuel (Samuel) after Shaul (Saul) did not kill Agag and all of Amalek's animals?
Question 19 of 50
19. What gift did Yaakov (Jacob) send with his sons for Yosef (Joseph) on their second trip to Mitzrayim (Egypt)?
Question 20 of 50
20. What did Reuven (Reuben) do when he returned to the pit and found that Yosef (Joseph) was not there?
Question 21 of 50
21. What plan did Izevel (Jezebel) devise to acquire Navot's (Naboth's) vineyard for Achav (Ahab)?
Question 22 of 50
22. Who spoke to the people with Moshe (Moses) when he described the blessings and curses that would be pronounced?
Question 23 of 50
23. What design was featured on the walls of the Beit Hamikdash (Holy Temple)?
Question 24 of 50
24. Who was the leader of the tribe of Gad at the time of the second-year census?
Question 25 of 50
25. What did Shlomo (Solomon) ask of Hashem (G-d) at the Beit Hamikdash (Holy Temple) dedication ceremony?
Question 26 of 50
26. What rested on the Mishkan (Sanctuary) by night?
Question 27 of 50
27. Toward what direction did God command Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) to travel after the sin of the spies?
Question 28 of 50
28. What was the name of Calev's (Caleb's) daughter?
Question 29 of 50
29. To where did Avraham (Abraham) first arrive when he entered Canaan?
Question 30 of 50
30. What complaint did Avimelech, king of Gerar, make against Avraham (Abraham) because of Sarah?
Question 31 of 50
31. Where did David first bring the Aron (Ark) after Uza (Uzzah) was killed when he touched it?
Question 32 of 50
32. Whom did Eliyahu (Elijah) tell Achav (Ahab) to assemble at Har HaCarmel (Mt. Carmel)?
Question 33 of 50
33. On which day of purification were the eyebrows of a metzora (person with leprosy-like condition) shaved?
Question 34 of 50
34. What was going to occur on the day that Moshe (Moses) told the Children of Israel to take various animals to sacrifice?
Question 35 of 50
35. How was Lot's wife punished for looking back at the destruction of Sodom and Amora (Gemorrah)?
Question 36 of 50
36. Where did Yitzchak (Isaac) go when he left the Valley of Gerar?
Question 37 of 50
37. What was the name of the wife of Yehuda (Judah)?
Question 38 of 50
38. How old was Moshe (Moses) when he spoke to Pharaoh?
Question 39 of 50
39. What did the sons of Aharon (Aaron) do with the pieces, the head and the fat of the Olah (burnt-offering)?
Question 40 of 50
40. What would happen to a woman that a man betrothed if the Jews wouldn't keep God's commandments?
Question 41 of 50
41. What was the name of the firstborn son of Moshe (Moses)?
Question 42 of 50
42. Which Keini (Kenite) separated from the Keinim?
Question 43 of 50
43. What name did Nevuchadnetzar (Nebuchadnezzar) give Matanya, who replaced Yehoyachim (Jehoiachin) as king?
Question 44 of 50
44. How did God plan to destroy all the people living in the time of Noach (Noah)?
Question 45 of 50
45. What did Yael give Sisera instead of water?
Question 46 of 50
46. What kind of grate was on the Mizbach Ha'olah (Altar of Burnt Offering)?
Question 47 of 50
47. Which descendant of Menashe (Manasseh) had no sons?
Question 48 of 50
48. How many weeks were counted until the Omer was brought?
Question 49 of 50
49. Which son first offered to be responsible for Binyamin (Benjamin) on their return to Mitzrayim (Egypt)?
Question 50 of 50
50. What was done with a garment whose affliction did not spread after 7 days?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: