Question 1 of 50
1. How much money were the poor required to give for the census?
Question 2 of 50
2. What did the nazir (Nazirite) do to his hair on the day that he finished being a nazir?
Question 3 of 50
3. What would happen to someone who cursed his father or his mother?
Question 4 of 50
4. Which of the following was NOT one of the steps Elisha took to revive the dead son of the woman from Shuneim?
Question 5 of 50
5. For how long was a woman unclean after she gave birth to a daughter?
Question 6 of 50
6. How much did Golyat's (Goliath's) armor weigh?
Question 7 of 50
7. What plague did God send after the lice?
Question 8 of 50
8. Who tore their clothes as a sign of mourning upon hearing that the people wanted to return to Mitzrayim (Egypt)?
Question 9 of 50
9. Whom did Achav's (Ahab's) son, Achazyahu (Ahaziah), ask if he would recover from his fall from an upper floor?
Question 10 of 50
10. What color was the cloth with which the Leviim (Levites) covered the incense Mizbei'ach (Altar)?
Question 11 of 50
11. To which Hebrew midwives did the king of Mitzrayim (Egypt) speak?
Question 12 of 50
12. Which animal started talking to Chava (Eve) in the Garden of Eden?
Question 13 of 50
13. What did Moshe (Moses) ask God to do with the work of Levi's (Levites') hands?
Question 14 of 50
14. What were the names of Levi's three sons?
Question 15 of 50
15. Who would speak to Pharaoh to ask him to send out Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) from Mitzrayim (Egypt)?
Question 16 of 50
16. Whose covenant would God remember after the Jews would confess their sins while in the lands of their enemies?
Question 17 of 50
17. What did the man from Levi do after he returned home with his dead pilegesh (concubine)?
Question 18 of 50
18. How did Shaul Hamelech (King Saul) react to the people who ridiculed him when he first became king?
Question 19 of 50
19. What was the name of the eldest son of Aharon (Aaron)?
Question 20 of 50
20. For what purpose were the precious stones donated?
Question 21 of 50
21. On what day were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded to afflict themselves?
Question 22 of 50
22. Who was filled with the spirit of wisdom after Moshe (Moses) died?
Question 23 of 50
23. How did Shaul (Saul) and his attendant find the ro'eh (seer/prophet)?
Question 24 of 50
24. What were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) prohibited from doing in their vineyards?
Question 25 of 50
25. To whom are all of Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) servants?
Question 26 of 50
26. What did the angel of God say to Bilam (Balaam)?
Question 27 of 50
27. What reason did God provide to Yitzchak (Isaac) for blessing his offspring?
Question 28 of 50
28. What would happen to Pharaoh after the plague of blood, if he would not send out Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel)?
Question 29 of 50
29. Who saw Noach (Noah) naked after Noach got drunk from wine that he made from the vineyard he planted?
Question 30 of 50
30. What did Yaakov (Jacob) do when he heard that Eisav (Esau) was coming?
Question 31 of 50
31. What did Yehu (Jehu) not destroy even though his runners and captains destroyed the Baal?
Question 32 of 50
32. For how long did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) wander in the desert?
Question 33 of 50
33. How did David convince Shaul (Saul) to let him fight Golyat (Goliath)?
Question 34 of 50
34. Who named Moshe (Moses) after his mother returned him to the daughter of Pharaoh?
Question 35 of 50
35. Where did Yitzchak (Isaac) tell Yaakov (Jacob) to go to find a wife?
Question 36 of 50
36. What would Naftali posses?
Question 37 of 50
37. What surrounded the Leviim's (Levites') cities and why?
Question 38 of 50
38. Whom did God pick to be the new leader?
Question 39 of 50
39. Which tribe was Moshe (Moses) commanded to purify?
Question 40 of 50
40. What did Rachel call her younger son, to whom she gave birth just before she died?
Question 41 of 50
41. What did Yehoash's (Jehoash's) shooting of arrows to the east, upon Elisha's command, symbolize?
Question 42 of 50
42. Where would Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) offer sacrifices of righteousness?
Question 43 of 50
43. What were the names of the two decorative pillars in the Beit Hamikdash (Holy Temple)?
Question 44 of 50
44. In what month did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) arrive at the Desert of Tzin?
Question 45 of 50
45. What was the name of Adam's third son, who was born after Hevel (Abel) died?
Question 46 of 50
46. What did Shimon (Simeon) and Levi do to the people of Shechem (Nablus) after the men there were circumcised?
Question 47 of 50
47. How much silver was collected in the census of Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel)?
Question 48 of 50
48. How many seven-year cycles were to be counted before the Yovel (Jubilee) year?
Question 49 of 50
49. Where did Shlomo (Solomon) have a fleet of ships?
Question 50 of 50
50. How old was Yoash (Joash/Jehoash) when he became king of Yehuda (Judah)?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: