Question 1 of 50
1. For which objects in the Mishkan (Sanctuary) were the families of Merari responsible?
Question 2 of 50
2. Who stood with Datan and Aviram outside their tents?
Question 3 of 50
3. What idea did the elders have to ensure their success in the war with the Plishtim (Philistines)?
Question 4 of 50
4. Why did the brothers of Yosef (Joseph) hate him so much?
Question 5 of 50
5. For which dead relatives was the Kohen Gadol (High Priest) allowed to become tamei (contaminated)?
Question 6 of 50
6. Did Pharaoh keep his promise to send Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) out to serve God after the frogs died?
Question 7 of 50
7. What did Yaakov (Jacob) see that convinced him that Yosef (Joseph) was indeed still alive?
Question 8 of 50
8. What did God command Avraham (Abraham) to do to himself and his sons?
Question 9 of 50
9. What happened to the two leaders of Midian who were captured by shevet (tribe of) Efrayim?
Question 10 of 50
10. What would the nations ask when they would see how God punished Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel)?
Question 11 of 50
11. When was the Yom Teruah (the day of the shofar (ram's horn) sounding) celebrated?
Question 12 of 50
12. On which day was God to come down to the people at Har Sinai (Mt. Sinai)?
Question 13 of 50
13. Which members of the house of Lavan (Laban) were jealous of Yaakov (Jacob)?
Question 14 of 50
14. What did Moshe (Moses) do with the wagons and the oxen that the leaders brought?
Question 15 of 50
15. Why did Avner (Abner) defect from the side of Shaul's (Saul's) son Ish-Boshet (Ish-Bosheth) to David's side?
Question 16 of 50
16. How many sockets were made for the pillars of shitim (acacia) wood in the Mishkan (Sanctuary)?
Question 17 of 50
17. Who was given to Betzalel (Bezalel) as an assistant?
Question 18 of 50
18. What did the brothers do when the cup was found in Binyamin's (Benjamin)'s sack at an inn on the road?
Question 19 of 50
19. What did Yaakov (Jacob) give Eisav (Esau) in exchange for his birthright?
Question 20 of 50
20. What did Chiram's (Hiram's) delegation do with the cedar wood which they brought to David?
Question 21 of 50
21. What did Chilkiyahu, the Kohen Gadol (Hilkiah, High Priest), find in the Beit Hamikdash (Holy Temple)?
Question 22 of 50
22. What happened to the pilegesh (concubine) in Giva (Gibeah) when she returned to the host the next morning?
Question 23 of 50
23. What did the brothers tell Yosef (Joseph) that Yaakov (Jacob) commanded before he died?
Question 24 of 50
24. Who were the sons of Levi?
Question 25 of 50
25. What did Chushai (Hushai) tell Avshalom (Absalom) to do instead of following Achitofel's (Ahitophel's) advice?
Question 26 of 50
26. Which son first offered to be responsible for Binyamin (Benjamin) on their return to Mitzrayim (Egypt)?
Question 27 of 50
27. What did Moshe (Moses) want the spies to verify about the residents of the land of Canaan?
Question 28 of 50
28. Which two generals' soldiers had a duel at the pool of Givon (Gibeon)?
Question 29 of 50
29. What reason did Moshe (Moses) give the Jews as to why God came to talk to them from Har Sinai (Mt. Sinai)?
Question 30 of 50
30. To what part of the body would the Jews be compared if they would keep God's commandments?
Question 31 of 50
31. What happened to Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) in Mitzrayim (Egypt) after Yosef (Joseph) died?
Question 32 of 50
32. How many sons did Tziva (Ziba) have?
Question 33 of 50
33. What happened if someone's mispachat (scaly affliction) spread after he was already declared pure by a Kohen (priest)?
Question 34 of 50
34. What did the wise-hearted women bring?
Question 35 of 50
35. What rationale did Pharaoh use when he appointed Yosef (Joseph) as vice regent of Mitzrayim (Egypt)?
Question 36 of 50
36. To where did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) journey to from the desert of Sin?
Question 37 of 50
37. What happened to the possessions of the people of Shechem (Nablus) after Shimon (Simeon) and Levi attacked?
Question 38 of 50
38. Which of Yosef's (Joseph's) descendants was described as thousands?
Question 39 of 50
39. On which day of the month did Moshe (Moses) begin his final speech to Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel)?
Question 40 of 50
40. Who stood between God and the people when the Torah was given?
Question 41 of 50
41. What was the name of the firstborn son of Moshe (Moses)?
Question 42 of 50
42. How much gold was used in all for all the work of constructing the Mishkan (Sanctuary)?
Question 43 of 50
43. What was the destination of the caravan of merchants that the brothers of Yosef (Joseph) saw?
Question 44 of 50
44. How many times did Yaakov (Jacob) bow down when approaching Eisav (Esau)?
Question 45 of 50
45. The birthplace of Terach (Terah) and his family was:
Question 46 of 50
46. What did Bilam (Balaam) do when his donkey pressed his foot against the wall after seeing the angel a second time?
Question 47 of 50
47. What did God tell Moshe (Moses) to tell the Jews to do when they saw the Mitzrim (Egyptians) coming?
Question 48 of 50
48. Into what part of his left hand did the Kohen (priest) pour the oil?
Question 49 of 50
49. What terrible sight was the captured King Tzidkiyahu (Zedekiah) forced to witness?
Question 50 of 50
50. What did Moshe (Moses) tell Aharon (Aaron) to take for a sin-offering on the day after the week-long consecration?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: