Question 1 of 50
1. Where did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) camp after the war with Og the king of Bashan?
Question 2 of 50
2. From which tribe did Avraham (Abraham) warn his servant not to take a wife for Yitzchak (Isaac)?
Question 3 of 50
3. What Mincha (meal-offering) ingredients were forbidden to go up in smoke on the Mizbei'ach (Altar)?
Question 4 of 50
4. Hashem (G-d) told Shmuel (Samuel) that the Jewish king would save the Jews from which nation?
Question 5 of 50
5. What did Moshe (Moses) tell the spies to verify about the cities in the land of Canaan?
Question 6 of 50
6. Which of these tribes did not stand on Har (Mt.) Grizim?
Question 7 of 50
7. How did tzaraat appear on a burned area of skin?
Question 8 of 50
8. What did Yitro (Jethro) take for God?
Question 9 of 50
9. In what order of events did Gidon (Gideon) and his army attack Midian?
Question 10 of 50
10. Why did the Mitzrim (Egyptians) comply with the requests of Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) for their goods?
Question 11 of 50
11. What did the sons of Aharon (Aaron) do with the blood of the Olah (burnt-offering) flock animals?
Question 12 of 50
12. What did God promise Noach (Noah) after the flood?
Question 13 of 50
13. What would God intoxicate with blood?
Question 14 of 50
14. What happened after Rechavam (Rehoboam) said he would increase the nation's taxes?
Question 15 of 50
15. What would the Jews ultimately eat when they would be besieged by their enemies?
Question 16 of 50
16. How long was the journey from Chorev (Horeb) to Kadesh Barnea when traveling by way of Har (Mt.) Se'ir?
Question 17 of 50
17. What objects would become tamei (contaminated) from contact with a dead tamei animal?
Question 18 of 50
18. How many pillars of shitim (acacia) wood were made for the masach (screen) at the entrance of the Mishkan (Sanctuary)?
Question 19 of 50
19. How many donkeys did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) capture from Midian?
Question 20 of 50
20. What was Aram's change in strategy for its second attack against Achav (Ahab)?
Question 21 of 50
21. What was to be done with the blood of the Asham (guilt-offering)?
Question 22 of 50
22. What did the Kohen (priest) dip into the oil that was in the palm of his left hand?
Question 23 of 50
23. Who would choose a king to rule over Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel)?
Question 24 of 50
24. Whom did Noach (Noah) curse as a result of his shame of being naked while he was drunk?
Question 25 of 50
25. Why did Achav (Ahab) and Ovadya (Obadiah) search for every spring of water and stream in the land?
Question 26 of 50
26. From what were the hooks made, that fastened the curtains to one another in the Mishkan (Sanctuary)?
Question 27 of 50
27. Why did God command Moshe (Moses) to put Aharon's (Aaron's) stick in the Ohel Moed (Tent of Appointment)?
Question 28 of 50
28. What bothered David after he was settled in his home and had respite from his enemies?
Question 29 of 50
29. How many oxen did Moshe (Moses) give to the families of Gershon?
Question 30 of 50
30. Who was the new leader of the tribe of Binyamin (Benjamin)?
Question 31 of 50
31. What pretext for being alone did David give Achimelech (Ahimelech), the Kohen (priest) in Nov (Nob)?
Question 32 of 50
32. To where did the metzora (person with leprosy-like condition) bring his offering on the 8th day of his purification?
Question 33 of 50
33. In what would Yissachar (Issachar) rejoice?
Question 34 of 50
34. Who saved Avel at Beit Maacha (Abel at Beth Maacah) from destruction during Sheva's (Sheba's) rebellion?
Question 35 of 50
35. What covered the Mishkan (Sanctuary) in the daytime from the time the Mishkan was erected?
Question 36 of 50
36. Who approached the Ohel Moed (Tent of Appointment) when God was to appear?
Question 37 of 50
37. What animal did not even move its tongue against Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) and their animals?
Question 38 of 50
38. In which month were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded to afflict themselves and do no work?
Question 39 of 50
39. What explanation did the midwives give Pharaoh as to why the Hebrew babies were saved?
Question 40 of 50
40. What was Naaman's initial reaction to Elisha's advice to bathe in the Yarden (Jordan) River 7 times?
Question 41 of 50
41. What happened to the navi (prophet) Achiya (Ahijah) in his old age?
Question 42 of 50
42. Where was Shimshon (Samson) brought after his capture and what did he do there?
Question 43 of 50
43. To whom did Moshe (Moses) give the money for the redemption of the firstborn?
Question 44 of 50
44. What was in both of the bowls that the leaders brought as part of their offerings?
Question 45 of 50
45. Which other kings' utter destruction would Achav's destruction resemble?
Question 46 of 50
46. What was the law if someone forgot a bundle in his field while harvesting his crop?
Question 47 of 50
47. How could a Hebrew servant keep his wife and any children that he had while serving?
Question 48 of 50
48. Whom was it forbidden to honor in a judgment?
Question 49 of 50
49. For which objects in the Mishkan (Sanctuary) were the families of Gershon responsible?
Question 50 of 50
50. What did God allow man to eat?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: