Question 1 of 50
1. Who would cross the Yarden (Jordan) River in front of the Jews and destroy the nations of the land?
Question 2 of 50
2. What did the magicians tell Pharaoh when they didn't succeed in getting rid of the lice?
Question 3 of 50
3. Who was the father Tzelafchad (Zelophehad)?
Question 4 of 50
4. Which nation captured the Aron Brit Hashem (Ark of the Covenant of G-d) during a war with the Jews?
Question 5 of 50
5. Why did Barzilai HaGiladi (of Gilead) refuse David's offer to support him in Yerushalayim (Jerusalem)?
Question 6 of 50
6. What happened to the nation of Amalek in the war with Shaul (Saul)?
Question 7 of 50
7. Which notable brothers were killed in the war in which the Aron (Ark) was captured?
Question 8 of 50
8. Who were the sons of Kehat (Kehath)?
Question 9 of 50
9. What was done with the Chatat (sin-offering) bull and he-goat after their blood was sprinkled for atonement?
Question 10 of 50
10. Who was Nimrod's father?
Question 11 of 50
11. What did God say to Yaakov (Jacob) when He appeared to him in Be'er Sheva?
Question 12 of 50
12. Over which country did Balak rule?
Question 13 of 50
13. Which of Yosef's (Joseph's) descendants was described as thousands?
Question 14 of 50
14. For how long did the Aron (Ark) stay in Kiryat Yearim?
Question 15 of 50
15. Who was Yocheved's (Jochebed's) father?
Question 16 of 50
16. Who were a fortunate people?
Question 17 of 50
17. When were all the tithes removed and set down in the cities for the Levi (Levite), convert, orphan and widow to eat?
Question 18 of 50
18. What would the Yarden (Jordan) River do to allow the Jews to cross it?
Question 19 of 50
19. What took place on the 14th day of the 1st month?
Question 20 of 50
20. What did God want to do after the nation complained that Moshe (Moses) and Aharon (Aaron) had killed the people of God?
Question 21 of 50
21. What plot did Avshalom (Absalom) devise to take place when he would be in Chevron (Hebron)?
Question 22 of 50
22. What two acts of mourning were Aharon (Aaron) and his sons prohibited from displaying?
Question 23 of 50
23. Until when would the threshing season last if Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) would keep God's commandments?
Question 24 of 50
24. To whom did Moshe (Moses) give the land that Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) conquered on the east of the Jordan?
Question 25 of 50
25. What did Reuven (Reuben) do when he returned to the pit and found that Yosef (Joseph) was not there?
Question 26 of 50
26. What happened when Shimshon (Samson) forcefully grasped and leaned on the building's two central pillars?
Question 27 of 50
27. Who was Terach (Terah)?
Question 28 of 50
28. Who wanted to return to his/her/their native country when Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) began to travel?
Question 29 of 50
29. With what did the locusts enter Mitzrayim (Egypt)?
Question 30 of 50
30. What was the nationality of the father of the man who pronounced and blasphemed God's Divine Name?
Question 31 of 50
31. What gifts did the Queen of Sh'va's (Sheba's) camels bring to Shlomo (Solomon)?
Question 32 of 50
32. Which son kissed his father Yaakov (Jacob) and cried when Yaakov died?
Question 33 of 50
33. What was done after Aharon (Aaron) was anointed with the anointing oil?
Question 34 of 50
34. What happened the first few times that Shmuel (Samuel) had prophecy?
Question 35 of 50
35. Where did Rivka (Rebecca) send Yaakov (Jacob) to find food for Yitzchak (Isaac)?
Question 36 of 50
36. After the deaths of her first and second husbands, the brothers Er and Onan, whom did Tamar expect to marry?
Question 37 of 50
37. Who would escape to an ir miklat (city of refuge)?
Question 38 of 50
38. Who helped King Achaz of Yehuda (Judah) fight Retzin (Rezin) after Achaz bribed him with silver and gold?
Question 39 of 50
39. Where Moshe (Moses) go to tell Pharaoh to send Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) to serve God in the desert?
Question 40 of 50
40. After Golyat (Goliath) taunted David, what did David say was his weapon?
Question 41 of 50
41. What were the Jews commanded to do when approaching a foreign city to wage war against it?
Question 42 of 50
42. Which nations lived on the mountains of Canaan, according to the spies' report?
Question 43 of 50
43. Whom or what did God make and establish, according to the words of Moshe's (Moses') song to the Jews?
Question 44 of 50
44. How did Yosef's (Joseph's) descendants reward the man who showed them the approach to Beit-El (Beth-El)?
Question 45 of 50
45. Which animal had a split hoof but did not chew its cud?
Question 46 of 50
46. Who tried to convince the people not to rebel against God and not to fear the people of the land of Canaan?
Question 47 of 50
47. What did Miriam take in her hand after the song by the Sea?
Question 48 of 50
48. Which of Pharaoh's servants were put in the same jail as Yosef (Joseph)?
Question 49 of 50
49. What two storage cities did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) build for the king of Mitzrayim (Egypt)?
Question 50 of 50
50. What would happen if a prophet relayed in God's names things he was not told to say, or spoke in the name of other gods?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: