Question 1 of 50
1. What would the Yarden (Jordan) River do to allow the Jews to cross it?
Question 2 of 50
2. How many years did Yaakov (Jacob) work in order to marry Rachel?
Question 3 of 50
3. Who anointed David as king over their tribe after he moved to Chevron (Hebron)?
Question 4 of 50
4. To whom are all of Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) servants?
Question 5 of 50
5. How would someone repay for the theft of an ox, sheep or goat which he subsequently slaughtered or sold?
Question 6 of 50
6. What were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded to do to the altars of other nations?
Question 7 of 50
7. How permanent was the prophecy that the elders had when God gave them some of Moshe's (Moses') spirit?
Question 8 of 50
8. What blessing did the angel of God convey to Avraham (Abraham) at Har HaMoriah (Mt. Moriah)?
Question 9 of 50
9. For which objects in the Mishkan (Sanctuary) were the families of Kehat (Kehath) responsible?
Question 10 of 50
10. To which Kohen (priest) in Nov (Nob) did David go?
Question 11 of 50
11. What happened to Shaul (Saul) and the 3 earlier groups he sent to capture David in Nayot (Naioth) in Rama?
Question 12 of 50
12. What did Yosef (Joseph) do with the money that he collected from people who bought food?
Question 13 of 50
13. After the flood, what did God tell Noach (Noah) that he was permitted to eat?
Question 14 of 50
14. Where did Aharon (Aaron) and his sons eat what was left of the Mincha (meal-offering)?
Question 15 of 50
15. What name would be given to the firstborn son of a yibum (levirate) marriage?
Question 16 of 50
16. What did the people want to do to Yehoshua (Joshua) and Calev (Caleb) when they told the people not to rebel?
Question 17 of 50
17. Why did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) ask Aharon (Aaron) to make them gods?
Question 18 of 50
18. What would Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) ultimately eat if they would not keep God's commandments?
Question 19 of 50
19. To where did David escape after he acted insane in Gat (Gath)?
Question 20 of 50
20. What color hair in the afflicted area indicated tzaraat (leprosy-like condition)?
Question 21 of 50
21. What did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) ask Moshe (Moses) when they saw the Mitzrim (Egyptians) coming?
Question 22 of 50
22. In the battle of the kings, how many kings joined Chedorlaomer's side?
Question 23 of 50
23. Who was the humblest person in the world?
Question 24 of 50
24. What did Elisha's disciple tell Yehu (Jehu) about the mission that he would fulfill as king of the 10 tribes?
Question 25 of 50
25. Which of David's wives gave birth to his fourth son, Adoniya (Adonijah)?
Question 26 of 50
26. Which particular Shabbat (Sabbath) prohibition was singled out in this Parsha (Torah portion)?
Question 27 of 50
27. Which tribe's leader gave his offering on the 5th day?
Question 28 of 50
28. Who ate dinner with Yosef (Joseph) and got drunk with him when Binyamin (Benjamin) came to Mitzrayim (Egypt)?
Question 29 of 50
29. Where in a house was tzaraat (leprosy-like condition) found?
Question 30 of 50
30. How did Shimshon's (Samson's) wife convince him to tell her the solution to the riddle?
Question 31 of 50
31. From what were the bells made at the bottom of the robe of the Ephod (Apron-like garment worn by the High Priest)?
Question 32 of 50
32. Who was the father-in-law of Moshe (Moses)?
Question 33 of 50
33. Why couldn't the magicians stand before Moshe (Moses) during the plague of boils?
Question 34 of 50
34. To what was the vine of the enemies of Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) compared?
Question 35 of 50
35. Which son of Yaakov (Jacob) would live on the sea shore, according to Yaakov's deathbed blessing?
Question 36 of 50
36. What did the brothers plan to do when they saw Yosef (Joseph) coming from a distance?
Question 37 of 50
37. What did Gidon (Gideon) do with the nose rings which the Jewish men gave him from the spoils of Midian?
Question 38 of 50
38. What caused Shim'i (Shimei) to leave Yerushalayim (Jerusalem) and therefore be put to death?
Question 39 of 50
39. Which nations lived on the mountains of Canaan, according to the spies' report?
Question 40 of 50
40. What did Asa do with the stones and wood which was dismantled from Basa's construction in Ramah?
Question 41 of 50
41. How old was Yehoshua (Joshua) when he died?
Question 42 of 50
42. Why were special garments made for Aharon (Aaron)?
Question 43 of 50
43. What was the name of the woman from Nachal (Brook of) Sorek whom Shimshon (Samson) loved?
Question 44 of 50
44. Who became a priest in Micha's (Micah's) house of idolatry?
Question 45 of 50
45. What question did the visitors ask Avraham (Abraham) after they ate the feast that he and Sarah prepared?
Question 46 of 50
46. What was the function of the hornets that God said He would send?
Question 47 of 50
47. How old was Yehoshua (Joshua) when he died?
Question 48 of 50
48. Why did Elisha cry when he told Chazael (Hazael) that Ben Hadad, the king of Aram, would die?
Question 49 of 50
49. Who covered up Noach's (Noah's) nakedness that resulted from his drunkenness?
Question 50 of 50
50. What did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) answer God with one voice after Moshe (Moses) returned with God's laws?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: