Question 1 of 50
1. Which parts of the people's feast-offerings were lifted as a wave-offering?
Question 2 of 50
2. What was the name of Yeravam's (Jeroboam's) son who became ill?
Question 3 of 50
3. Which of David's wives gave birth to his second son, Chilav (Chileab)?
Question 4 of 50
4. What did Avraham (Abraham) suggest to the travelers that came toward his tent?
Question 5 of 50
5. What did the Jews do with Amalek's sheep, cattle and bulls?
Question 6 of 50
6. What did God command Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) about the people of Moav (Moab)?
Question 7 of 50
7. Who was the humblest person in the world?
Question 8 of 50
8. Who else besides the Kohanim (priests) was killed by Doeg HaEdomi (the Edomite) in Nov (Nob)?
Question 9 of 50
9. How often did Avshalom (Absalom) get his hair cut?
Question 10 of 50
10. What would the people from Mitzrayim (Egypt) say if God would destroy Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel)?
Question 11 of 50
11. Who were the sons of Avinadav (Abinadab), in whose house the Aron (Ark) had been held?
Question 12 of 50
12. How many sons were born to David in Yerushalayim (Jerusalem)?
Question 13 of 50
13. Where did Avimelech tell Avraham (Abraham) to settle?
Question 14 of 50
14. How many bulls were offered each day of Pesach (Passover)?
Question 15 of 50
15. How was the Aron (Ark) transported from Avinadav's (Abinadab's) house in Giva (Gibeah)?
Question 16 of 50
16. Into which of his own hands did the Kohen (priest) pour the oil?
Question 17 of 50
17. Where did Shaul (Saul) live?
Question 18 of 50
18. What did Yaakov (Jacob) intend to tell his sons at his bedside before he died?
Question 19 of 50
19. Who was born to David and Batsheva (Bath-Sheba) after their first son died?
Question 20 of 50
20. How did Aharon (Aaron) tell Moshe (Moses) that the calf was formed?
Question 21 of 50
21. From what material were the sockets for the partition veil made?
Question 22 of 50
22. What was the law regarding a field which an owner wanted to redeem after having donated it to God?
Question 23 of 50
23. What was done with the surplus width of the goat hair curtain in the Mishkan (Sanctuary)?
Question 24 of 50
24. What did Eisav (Esau) ask when he saw all of Yaakov's (Jacob)'s family?
Question 25 of 50
25. How did tzaraat appear on a burned area of skin?
Question 26 of 50
26. What miracle took place when the Plilshtim (Philistines) camped in Emek Refaim (Rephaim Valley) to attack?
Question 27 of 50
27. In which parts of the body were the commandments found?
Question 28 of 50
28. What reason did Moshe (Moses) give the Jews as to why God came to talk to them from Har Sinai (Mt. Sinai)?
Question 29 of 50
29. What was the punishment for a prophet who told Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) to worship other gods?
Question 30 of 50
30. What was forbidden to put on an ox that was threshing?
Question 31 of 50
31. What did the Kohen (priest) dip into the oil that was in the palm of his left hand?
Question 32 of 50
32. What was in the midst of the robe of the Ephod (Apron-like garment worn by the High Priest)?
Question 33 of 50
33. Which king of the 10 tribes was the most wicked of all the kings?
Question 34 of 50
34. Which son would the other sons bow down to, according to the final prophecy of Yaakov (Jacob)?
Question 35 of 50
35. How much did the crown of the king of Rabbah weigh?
Question 36 of 50
36. What extreme behavior resulted from Ben Hadad's siege in the Shomron (Samaria) and the famine there?
Question 37 of 50
37. What was the place called where Moshe (Moses) hit the rock to produce water?
Question 38 of 50
38. What were the three cities of refuge on the western side of the Yarden (Jordan) River?
Question 39 of 50
39. Which ir miklat (city of refuge) was located in the territory of the tribe of Reuven (Reuben)?
Question 40 of 50
40. For how long did the Kohanim (priests) remain on the dry Yarden (Jordan) riverbed?
Question 41 of 50
41. What would happen if Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) would not drive out the inhabitants of Canaan?
Question 42 of 50
42. Whom should Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) ask if they wanted to remember their past?
Question 43 of 50
43. How many rams were offered on Rosh Chodesh (New Moon)?
Question 44 of 50
44. What would the people do when they would return to God?
Question 45 of 50
45. What did the Kohen (priest) do with the blood of the bull of a sin-offering?
Question 46 of 50
46. Which shevet (tribe) joined shevet Yehuda (Judah) and was loyal to Rechavam (Rehoboam)?
Question 47 of 50
47. How did Yitro (Jethro) tell Moshe (Moses) to appoint officers who would help him judge the people?
Question 48 of 50
48. Who was the older son of Moshe (Moses)?
Question 49 of 50
49. Which Mitzrim (Egyptians) accompanied Yosef (Joseph) to bury his father?
Question 50 of 50
50. What was Avraham's (Abraham's) reaction when God promised him that Sarah would have a son?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: