Question 1 of 50
1. What type of weapon did Ehud ben (son of) Gera place in his garments?
Question 2 of 50
2. How many years did Yaakov (Jacob) live in Mitzrayim (Egypt)?
Question 3 of 50
3. From which tree(s) did God prohibit man to eat?
Question 4 of 50
4. Where did Har (Mt.) Nevo face?
Question 5 of 50
5. How did Yaakov (Jacob) reply to God when He called him by name in Be'er Sheva?
Question 6 of 50
6. Where was Bilam (Balaam) when he received a message from Balak asking him to curse the Jews?
Question 7 of 50
7. What did the king of Mitzrayim (Egypt) fear regarding Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel)?
Question 8 of 50
8. Which enemy of Yitzchak (Isaac) proposed a peace treaty?
Question 9 of 50
9. What reason did God tell Moshe (Moses) that Pharaoh would not listen to Moshe and Aharon (Aaron)?
Question 10 of 50
10. Where was the Shulchan (Table) placed inside the Mishkan (Sanctuary)?
Question 11 of 50
11. What did Chushai (Hushai) tell Avshalom (Absalom) to do instead of following Achitofel's (Ahitophel's) advice?
Question 12 of 50
12. For how long was the mountain covered with God's glory in the form of a cloud before God called to Moshe (Moses)?
Question 13 of 50
13. When they arrived at their destination as God had instructed, what did Avraham (Abraham) do?
Question 14 of 50
14. What did the false navi (prophet) Tzidkiya ben Canaana (Zedekiah, son of Chenaana) do/say about Aram?
Question 15 of 50
15. How many floors did the Beit Hamikdash (Holy Temple) have?
Question 16 of 50
16. What was done with the surplus width of the goat hair curtain in the Mishkan (Sanctuary)?
Question 17 of 50
17. Which king(s) did Hashem (G-d) command Eliyahu (Elijah) to anoint?
Question 18 of 50
18. Which navi (prophet) told Rechavam (Rehoboam) that Hashem (G-d) said not to fight the other tribes?
Question 19 of 50
19. What was poured on the head of Aharon (Aaron) to anoint him?
Question 20 of 50
20. By what means of transportation did Yosef (Joseph) travel to Goshen to greet his father?
Question 21 of 50
21. Who was the father of On?
Question 22 of 50
22. From what material did God command Noach (Noah) to make the ark?
Question 23 of 50
23. Why did God command Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) to rest on the seventh day, Shabbat (Sabbath)?
Question 24 of 50
24. For how long did Eli judge the Jews?
Question 25 of 50
25. For how many years were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) allowed to sow their land before leaving it untended?
Question 26 of 50
26. Who was the father of Pinchas (Phinehas)?
Question 27 of 50
27. By whom was Moshe (Moshe) regarded highly just before the plague of the slaying of the firstborn?
Question 28 of 50
28. What did a woman bring if she was too poor to afford the usual post-childbirth sacrifice of a sheep?
Question 29 of 50
29. How many sockets were on the boards on the southern side of the Mishkan (Sanctuary)?
Question 30 of 50
30. Who was to go with Moshe (Moses) when he counted the people?
Question 31 of 50
31. What would happen after the people would eat from the land and grow fat?
Question 32 of 50
32. Who was not allowed to eat the holy foods?
Question 33 of 50
33. What did the man from Beit-El (Beth-El) do after he was saved?
Question 34 of 50
34. Why were the Jews commanded not to hate the Edomites?
Question 35 of 50
35. What compromise did God allow after He refused to let Moshe (Moses) enter the land?
Question 36 of 50
36. Which tribe was Moshe (Moses) commanded to purify?
Question 37 of 50
37. Which of the following did King Achaz (Ahaz) NOT do to the Beit Hamikdash (Holy Temple)?
Question 38 of 50
38. Whom was Pharaoh willing to release from Mitzrayim (Egypt) after the plague of darkness?
Question 39 of 50
39. What did David's mean-spirited men say when they returned to the 200 men at Nachal Besor (Besor Brook)?
Question 40 of 50
40. What surrounded the Leviim's (Levites') cities and why?
Question 41 of 50
41. In what room did Rechav (Rechab) and Baana kill Ish-Boshet (Ish-Bosheth) in his house?
Question 42 of 50
42. Whom did God drive out of Se'ir so that the children of Eisav (Esau) could come there to live?
Question 43 of 50
43. Which of these animals is not kosher for a Jew to eat?
Question 44 of 50
44. What did God tell Moshe (Moses) when the Jews complained that they were hungry in the desert of Sin?
Question 45 of 50
45. In what two situations was someone permitted to bring the Pesach (Passover) offering a month late?
Question 46 of 50
46. Which of Pharaoh's servants were put in the same jail as Yosef (Joseph)?
Question 47 of 50
47. How were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded to prepare the sheep or goat before eating it?
Question 48 of 50
48. What was the law regarding money that had been loaned to a non-Jew, when the remission of loans would arrive?
Question 49 of 50
49. What was it about Sarah that attracted the attention of the Mitzrim (Egyptians)?
Question 50 of 50
50. What did God do after Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) complained about the desert and its lack of food and water?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: