Question 1 of 50
1. In honor of which occasion did Avraham (Abraham) make an elaborate feast?
Question 2 of 50
2. What did Moshe (Moses) command the soldiers of Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) to do to the women of Midian?
Question 3 of 50
3. Where did David first bring the Aron (Ark) after Uza (Uzzah) was killed when he touched it?
Question 4 of 50
4. What would happen after the people would eat from the land and grow fat?
Question 5 of 50
5. Who brought the ketoret (incense) offering?
Question 6 of 50
6. From what material were the hooks that fastened the 10 curtains to one another in the Mishkan (Sanctuary) made?
Question 7 of 50
7. What blinds the eyes of the wise?
Question 8 of 50
8. What were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded to do with the inhabitants of Canaan?
Question 9 of 50
9. Whose fields were not permitted to be sold?
Question 10 of 50
10. From what weight of pure gold were the vessels of the Mishkan (Sanctuary) made?
Question 11 of 50
11. How many curtains of goat hair were made for the tent over the Mishkan (Sanctuary)?
Question 12 of 50
12. What animal did one bring as a guilt-offering?
Question 13 of 50
13. What did Devorah (Deborah) do with a hammer, according to her song?
Question 14 of 50
14. How did God describe the covenant that he gave to Pinchas (Phinehas)?
Question 15 of 50
15. What happened to Naval 10 days after Avigayil (Abigail) told him about the events with David?
Question 16 of 50
16. What challenge did Golyat (Goliath) offer the Jewish army?
Question 17 of 50
17. How did David determine which captives from Moav (Moab) would be put to death or kept alive?
Question 18 of 50
18. What did Calev (Caleb) promise to the person who would conquer Kiryat Sefer?
Question 19 of 50
19. From whom did Avraham (Abraham) buy a burial site for Sarah?
Question 20 of 50
20. What did Pharaoh give to Yosef (Joseph) as a sign of his new position?
Question 21 of 50
21. Why did God command Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) to rest on the seventh day, Shabbat (Sabbath)?
Question 22 of 50
22. How was Miriam punished for speaking about Moshe (Moses)?
Question 23 of 50
23. Who accompanied Bilam (Balaam) when he went to Balak?
Question 24 of 50
24. What did Eliyahu (Elijah) do when the son of the widow who fed him became ill and stopped breathing?
Question 25 of 50
25. What would happen to someone who ignored the fact that someone else was giving his child to Molech and didn't kill him?
Question 26 of 50
26. What kind of offering was the log (liquid measurement) of oil which the priest offered when purifying the leper?
Question 27 of 50
27. What was the response of Datan and Aviram to Moshe's (Moses') summons?
Question 28 of 50
28. Which crops were struck by hail, and which were not, due to their later ripening season?
Question 29 of 50
29. What did the nazir (Nazirite) do with his hair after he shaved it off on the day he stopped being a nazir?
Question 30 of 50
30. When the two angels arrived in Sodom, whom did they meet at the gate of the city?
Question 31 of 50
31. For how long did the sun and moon stand still?
Question 32 of 50
32. Where were the stones placed on the Ephod (Apron-like garment worn by the High Priest)?
Question 33 of 50
33. What was the name of Calev's (Caleb's) daughter?
Question 34 of 50
34. Which of the following people was NOT killed by Benayahu ben Yehoyada (Benaiahu, son of Jehoiada)?
Question 35 of 50
35. Where did the Kohen (priest) sprinkle the blood of a Zevach Shemlamim (feast peace-offering) that was brought to him?
Question 36 of 50
36. What were the names of Lemech's wives?
Question 37 of 50
37. What did Yaakov (Jacob) promise regarding the stone that he set up as a monument, if God would watch over him?
Question 38 of 50
38. What were made from the two ends of the cover of the Aron Hakodesh (Holy Ark)?
Question 39 of 50
39. Where did God say the Jews should go after He agreed to teach Moshe (Moses), who would relay the Torah to the Jews?
Question 40 of 50
40. On what were the angels going up and down in Yaakov's (Jacob's) dream?
Question 41 of 50
41. How many wild beasts remained after the plague ended?
Question 42 of 50
42. From what metal was Og's bed made?
Question 43 of 50
43. What grew on Aharon's (Aaron's) stick?
Question 44 of 50
44. Who served as Kohanim (priests) at the beginning of David's reign?
Question 45 of 50
45. What were the dimensions of the Mizbei'ach Ketoret (Incense Altar)?
Question 46 of 50
46. Where in a house was tzaraat (leprosy-like condition) found?
Question 47 of 50
47. What did Manoach (Manoah) pray for after his wife told him about the angel who appeared to her?
Question 48 of 50
48. What two things did Chana (Hannah) promise if she would give birth to a son?
Question 49 of 50
49. Who was the leader of the tribe of Gad at the time of the second-year census?
Question 50 of 50
50. What was the width of Og's bed?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: