Question 1 of 50
1. Where did Yitzchak (Isaac) go to live after his father's death?
Question 2 of 50
2. What reason did Sarah give Avraham (Abraham) for sending Yishmael (Ishmael) away?
Question 3 of 50
3. Who did Avraham (Abraham) circumcise on the day that God commanded him to do so?
Question 4 of 50
4. For how long was a person tamei (contaminated) after touching a dead body in a field?
Question 5 of 50
5. Is it permissible to eat a pig, and why or why not?
Question 6 of 50
6. Why did David remove the battle garments, armor and weapon that he first put on to fight Golyat (Goliath)?
Question 7 of 50
7. In whose days did people begin to call in God's name?
Question 8 of 50
8. What rested on the Mishkan (Sanctuary) by day?
Question 9 of 50
9. Why couldn't Aharon (Aaron) and his sons leave the Ohel Moed (Tent of Appointment) after Nadav and Avihu died?
Question 10 of 50
10. From what material was Golyat's (Goliath's) helmet made?
Question 11 of 50
11. What would indicate that the servant of Avraham (Abraham) had found an appropriate wife for Yitzchak (Isaac)?
Question 12 of 50
12. From where would God speak to Moshe (Moses)?
Question 13 of 50
13. What did God command to Moshe (Moses) to write down?
Question 14 of 50
14. How long did the Beit Hamikdash (Holy Temple) dedication ceremony celebrations last?
Question 15 of 50
15. What did the brothers plan to do when they saw Yosef (Joseph) coming from a distance?
Question 16 of 50
16. What did Lot call the city that he went to after Sodom was destroyed?
Question 17 of 50
17. What two storage cities did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) build for the king of Mitzrayim (Egypt)?
Question 18 of 50
18. After being returned to his former post as butler, what did the butler do to help Yosef (Joseph)?
Question 19 of 50
19. What were the Jews commanded to do if a close friend or family member told them to worship other gods?
Question 20 of 50
20. What did God say He would do to Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) when He would get angry with them?
Question 21 of 50
21. Which people lived in the open cities until Aza (Gaza)?
Question 22 of 50
22. How many Jewish men were struck down by the people of Ai during the battle for Ai?
Question 23 of 50
23. What color hair indicated tzaraat on the scalp or in a beard?
Question 24 of 50
24. What were the names of the 5 kings of Midian?
Question 25 of 50
25. What did the people of Gilad (Gilead) do to the people of Efrayim?
Question 26 of 50
26. Whose defeat by Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) did Balak see?
Question 27 of 50
27. How did Aharon (Aaron) and the Jews react when they saw that the skin on the face of Moshe (Moses) had become radiant?
Question 28 of 50
28. With what were the horns on the four corners of the Mizbach Ha'Olah (Altar of Burnt Offering) offering covered?
Question 29 of 50
29. How many sons did Yaakov (Jacob) have?
Question 30 of 50
30. What implication of Yosef's (Joseph's) dreams did his brothers dislike so much?
Question 31 of 50
31. When the two angels arrived in Sodom, whom did they meet at the gate of the city?
Question 32 of 50
32. What did the Jews do with Amalek's sheep, cattle and bulls?
Question 33 of 50
33. What was Shlomo's (Solomon's) response to Adoniyah's (Adonijah's) request to marry Avishag (Abishag)?
Question 34 of 50
34. Who were Nadav (Nadab) and Avihu (Abihu)?
Question 35 of 50
35. What were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded about the poles of the Aron Hakodesh (Holy Ark)?
Question 36 of 50
36. What happened to the garments of a metzora (person with the leprosy-like condition of tzaraat)?
Question 37 of 50
37. What did God respond when Moshe (Moses) said he was not a man of words?
Question 38 of 50
38. How old was Yehoshua (Joshua) when he died?
Question 39 of 50
39. What did Shaul (Saul) do with a pair of oxen after the people of Yavesh Gilad (Jabesh Gilead) asked for help?
Question 40 of 50
40. From what age were the sons of Kehat (Kehath) counted in the census of their families?
Question 41 of 50
41. Who suggested to Pharaoh that he ask Yosef (Joseph) to explain the dreams to him?
Question 42 of 50
42. What did Yosef (Joseph) do when he recognized his brothers as they came into his presence for the first time?
Question 43 of 50
43. What did God promise Avraham (Abraham) after Avraham departed from Lot?
Question 44 of 50
44. What did Yehoash (Jehoash), king of the 10 tribes, take back from Ben Hadad of Aram?
Question 45 of 50
45. Which way were the cedar boards placed in the Mishkan (Sanctuary)?
Question 46 of 50
46. Is it permissible to eat a rabbit, and why or why not?
Question 47 of 50
47. What challenge did Golyat (Goliath) offer the Jewish army?
Question 48 of 50
48. For how long would an accidental killer remain in exile?
Question 49 of 50
49. Which of Elkana's wives had no children for a long time?
Question 50 of 50
50. To what were the Jews formerly compared when there were so many of them?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: