Question 1 of 50
1. For how long was the person who collected the ashes of the para aduma (red cow) tamei (contaminated)?
Question 2 of 50
2. What would God do to the cities of Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) if they would not keep His commandments?
Question 3 of 50
3. What was done to the heads of the turtledoves or young doves that were brought by a poor person as a guilt-offering?
Question 4 of 50
4. What did Shimshon (Samson) do at the gate of Aza (Gaza) after arising at midnight?
Question 5 of 50
5. How many spies did Moshe (Moses) send to spy out the land of Canaan?
Question 6 of 50
6. What did the Kohen (priest) write on the scroll which was used to determine whether a woman had committed adultery?
Question 7 of 50
7. Which son went ahead of the rest of the family to prepare for their arrival?
Question 8 of 50
8. How did Elisha miraculously sweeten the waters of Yericho (Jericho)?
Question 9 of 50
9. What did Yishai's (Jesse's) youngest son, David, look like?
Question 10 of 50
10. What work was permitted during the days of Pesach (Passover) when most forms of work were prohibited?
Question 11 of 50
11. Why was it prohibited for a man to marry a woman and her mother?
Question 12 of 50
12. What did the barley bread in the dream symbolize regarding Gidon's (Gideon's) imminent battle against Midian?
Question 13 of 50
13. Which of the following people is not a son of Aharon (Aaron)?
Question 14 of 50
14. From what was the robe of the Ephod (Apron-like garment worn by the High Priest) made?
Question 15 of 50
15. What did the Kohen (priest) do with the blood of the bull of a sin-offering?
Question 16 of 50
16. To where in Bachurim (Bahurim), specifically, did Yonatan and Achimaatz (Jonathan, Ahimaaz) flee?
Question 17 of 50
17. What was Moshe's (Moses') first reaction to Korach's complaint that Moshe and Aharon (Aaron) exalted themselves?
Question 18 of 50
18. What would Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) have said if the commandments were located across the sea?
Question 19 of 50
19. Which beasts were permissible to be eaten?
Question 20 of 50
20. How did Chamor and Shechem react to the demand of the sons of Yaakov (Jacob)?
Question 21 of 50
21. What was the name of the Jewish man that Pinchas (Phinehas) killed?
Question 22 of 50
22. What are we warned to do in conjunction with the prohibition against oppressing one's fellow man?
Question 23 of 50
23. Which land did Cushan Rishatayim (Rishathaim) rule?
Question 24 of 50
24. What was the law regarding the non-Jewish slaves of a Jewish owner after the owner died?
Question 25 of 50
25. Who would cross the Yarden (Jordan) River before Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel)?
Question 26 of 50
26. What did the people plan to do as a result of the spies' report?
Question 27 of 50
27. To what did the spies compare themselves in relation to the Nefilim (Nephilim) who were descended from the giant?
Question 28 of 50
28. What were the 5 Plishti (Philistine) cities for which the gold hemorrhoids and mice were brought?
Question 29 of 50
29. What did Shimon and Levi take to Shechem (Nablus) after the men of Shechem circumcised themselves?
Question 30 of 50
30. What prompted Asa, king of Yehuda (Judah), to bribe Aram to annul its treaty with Basa, king of the 10 tribes?
Question 31 of 50
31. What was the second item inserted in the Aron Hakodesh (Holy Ark)?
Question 32 of 50
32. To whose house in Kiryat Yearim was the returned Aron (Ark) brought)?
Question 33 of 50
33. What were the two signs of an animal that was permitted to the Jews to eat?
Question 34 of 50
34. What were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded to appoint in their cities?
Question 35 of 50
35. Where were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded to write the words that God told them?
Question 36 of 50
36. For how many days did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) travel from the mountain of God when they left Sinai?
Question 37 of 50
37. Why couldn't Avraham (Abraham) and Lot live near each other after Avraham returned from Mitzrayim (Egypt)?
Question 38 of 50
38. Who would go out to fight against the people's enemies, according to the Kohen's pre-war speech?
Question 39 of 50
39. What item(s) that could not go onto the Mizbei'ach (Altar) could nevertheless be offered as Bikurim (first fruits)?
Question 40 of 50
40. What living creature did Noach (Noah) send out to see if there was dry land?
Question 41 of 50
41. When did Moshe (Moses) sit to judge the people?
Question 42 of 50
42. Whom did the 200 men of Binyamin (Benjamin) who did not marry girls from Yavesh Gilad (Jabesh Gilead) marry?
Question 43 of 50
43. What did God command Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) regarding the children of Amon?
Question 44 of 50
44. What agricultural activity would take place on Succot (Holiday of Tabernacles)?
Question 45 of 50
45. What did Moshe (Moses) do with the wagons and the oxen that the leaders brought?
Question 46 of 50
46. What was forbidden to put on an ox that was threshing?
Question 47 of 50
47. From what materials were the idols of the nations through whose lands Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) passed?
Question 48 of 50
48. How many days did the embalmers require to prepare the body of Yaakov (Jacob) for burial?
Question 49 of 50
49. What did Moshe (Moses) and Aharon (Aaron) do when they heard the people's plan to return to Mitzrayim (Egypt)?
Question 50 of 50
50. What would happen to Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) if they would keep the commandments?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: