Question 1 of 10
1. Who buried Avraham (Abraham)?
Question 2 of 10
2. What happened to the people who followed Baal-peor?
Question 3 of 10
3. What did Moshe (Moses) do with the wagons and the oxen that the leaders brought?
Question 4 of 10
4. Why did God want Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) to encamp by the sea?
Question 5 of 10
5. Which animal was the most cunning of all the animals?
Question 6 of 10
6. Where was Aharon (Aaron) commanded to put an omer of man (manna)?
Question 7 of 10
7. What would happen to someone who ate the blood of an animal or fowl?
Question 8 of 10
8. How many cities did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) take from the region of Argov in Bashan's kingdom?
Question 9 of 10
9. What was the name of wife of Yitzchak (Isaac)?
Question 10 of 10
10. What did God tell Moshe (Moses) to state as the purpose of the requested 3-days' journey for the Hebrews?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: