Question 1 of 10
1. Which poor person's guilt-offering was given first, the sin-offering or the burnt-offering?
Question 2 of 10
2. Why did David retrieve the Aron (Ark) from the house of Oved-Edom HaGiti (Obed-Edom of Gath) after 3 months?
Question 3 of 10
3. Which tribe did not have a portion of the land?
Question 4 of 10
4. How did Mefiboshet (Mephibosheth) back up his claim of his loyalty to David?
Question 5 of 10
5. What famous question did Eliyahu (Elijah) ask Achav (Ahab) when Achav (Ahab) took Navot's (Naboth's) vineyard?
Question 6 of 10
6. What had to be done with a carcass?
Question 7 of 10
7. Who was allowed to flee to a city of refuge?
Question 8 of 10
8. What did God tell Moshe (Moses) that the people would do after he died?
Question 9 of 10
9. Which of David's wives was the daughter of a non-Jewish king?
Question 10 of 10
10. From whom did Avraham (Abraham) buy a burial site for Sarah?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: