Question 1 of 10
1. How many spies did Moshe (Moses) send from each tribe to spy out the land of Canaan?
Question 2 of 10
2. Which city was not a city of refuge on the west side of the Yarden (Jordan) River?
Question 3 of 10
3. How did Yosef (Joseph) describe himself in the message he told his brothers to bring to Yaakov?
Question 4 of 10
4. What did God do on the seventh day?
Question 5 of 10
5. How old was Avraham (Abraham) when he died?
Question 6 of 10
6. What was the law regarding an unmarried woman who made a vow and her father didn't say anything about it?
Question 7 of 10
7. What was the name of wife of Yitzchak (Isaac)?
Question 8 of 10
8. What were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded to do when they came to the land (of Canaan)?
Question 9 of 10
9. On what was the fat of the bull and ram feast offerings placed?
Question 10 of 10
10. What were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded to do with all of the molten images of the Canaanites?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: