Question 1 of 10
1. What did the repeatedly baked pieces of the anointment day Mincha (meal-offering) offer to G-d?
Question 2 of 10
2. How old was Yehoshua (Joshua) when he died?
Question 3 of 10
3. What percentage of the land's produce was to be given to Pharaoh during the famine?
Question 4 of 10
4. What did Yosef (Joseph) reply to Yehuda's (Judah's) proposal to enslave him instead of Binyamin (Benjamin)?
Question 5 of 10
5. What did Yeshurun (Jeshurun
Question 6 of 10
6. What was the name of Korach's grandfather?
Question 7 of 10
7. What did Moshe (Moses) do to the rock?
Question 8 of 10
8. What did the Jews tell Moshe (Moses) to do because they were afraid to continue to hear God's voice?
Question 9 of 10
9. How many cities did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) give to the Leviim (Levites) in addition to the cities of refuge?
Question 10 of 10
10. What did the people ask Moshe (Moses) in Marah?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: