Question 1 of 10
1. What would God do to the carcasses of Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) if they would not keep His commandments?
Question 2 of 10
2. What explanation did the midwives give Pharaoh as to why the Hebrew babies were saved?
Question 3 of 10
3. What was done with the surplus width of the goat hair curtain in the Mishkan (Sanctuary)?
Question 4 of 10
4. How many bulls were offered each day of Pesach (Passover)?
Question 5 of 10
5. Who was allowed to flee to a city of refuge?
Question 6 of 10
6. Which nation did Hashem (G-d) tell Shmuel (Samuel) to tell Shaul (Saul) to strike with no mercy?
Question 7 of 10
7. Where were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) allowed to eat meat?
Question 8 of 10
8. What would their enemies say if God destroyed Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel)?
Question 9 of 10
9. What did Shaul (Saul) offer as a reward for the person who would kill Golyat (Goliath)?
Question 10 of 10
10. Who accompanied Bilam (Balaam) when he went to Balak?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: