Question 1 of 10
1. What did the malach (angel) forbid Manoach's (Manoah's) wife to do during her pregnancy?
Question 2 of 10
2. Who were Adramelech and Sharetzer (Sarezer)?
Question 3 of 10
3. Why was the refugee who informed David of Shaul's (Saul's) death killed?
Question 4 of 10
4. What did Shabbat (Sabbath) observance signify?
Question 5 of 10
5. Why did the real navi (prophet) eat a meal with the false navi, against Hashem's (G-d's) instructions?
Question 6 of 10
6. What good act did the otherwise evil king of the 10 tribes, Yoram ben Achav (Joram, son of Ahab), do?
Question 7 of 10
7. Who was the father of Canaan?
Question 8 of 10
8. What new meal-offering was brought after the 7 weeks were counted?
Question 9 of 10
9. Who encircled Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) when they were in the desert land?
Question 10 of 10
10. When did Bilam (Balaam) tell the officers of Balak that he would not go with them?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: