Question 1 of 10
1. How was a kidnapper punished if he enslaved or sold his Jewish victims?
Question 2 of 10
2. Why did David bathe, anoint himself, change his clothes and eat immediately after hearing that his son died?
Question 3 of 10
3. What did Yosef (Joseph) try to change about the way that Yaakov (Jacob) blessed Yosef's sons?
Question 4 of 10
4. From what shevet (tribe) was Shaul (Saul)?
Question 5 of 10
5. When Avraham's (Abraham's) servant arrived at the well in Aram Naharayim, what did he do?
Question 6 of 10
6. How many children did Zilpa have?
Question 7 of 10
7. With what sign did God indicate to the descendants of Noach (Noah) that a flood would not destroy the world?
Question 8 of 10
8. What reason did Sarah give Avraham (Abraham) for sending Yishmael (Ishmael) away?
Question 9 of 10
9. Who circled the city of Yericho (Jericho) once a day for six days before its capture?
Question 10 of 10
10. What was the name of Canaan's oldest son?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: