Question 1 of 10
1. On which day of the 7th month were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded to afflict themselves and do no work?
Question 2 of 10
2. What did Chana (Hannah) do as a result of Penina's provoking each year in Shiloh?
Question 3 of 10
3. Where did the hail not strike?
Question 4 of 10
4. What did Moshe (Moses) tell the people not to feel when they would fight the nations of the land?
Question 5 of 10
5. What was the name of the god to which Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) attached themselves in Shittim?
Question 6 of 10
6. Whose garment could not be taken as collateral?
Question 7 of 10
7. How did Yitro (Jethro) react when Moshe (Moses) told him what God had done for Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel)?
Question 8 of 10
8. To whom did the Jews have to give 1/50 of the people, cattle, donkeys and sheep that they received from Midian?
Question 9 of 10
9. Who tore their clothing along with David after he heard the rumor that Avshalom (Absalom) killed all of David's sons?
Question 10 of 10
10. What did Leah call her second son?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: