Question 1 of 10
1. Why did Yehu (Jehu) kill the 42 relatives of the killed king Achazya (Ahaziah) of Yehuda (Judah)?
Question 2 of 10
2. What clothing material(s) did the Torah mention in regard to tzaraat (leprosy-like condition)?
Question 3 of 10
3. Why did Shaul (Saul) initially refuse David's offer to fight Golyat (Goliath)?
Question 4 of 10
4. What did the brothers do when the cup was found in Binyamin's (Benjamin)'s sack at an inn on the road?
Question 5 of 10
5. What was inscribed on the stones?
Question 6 of 10
6. Why did the real navi (prophet) eat a meal with the false navi, against Hashem's (G-d's) instructions?
Question 7 of 10
7. With what did Moshe (Moses) sanctify the Mizbei'ach (Altar) after it was anointed with oil?
Question 8 of 10
8. Who was Nimrod's father?
Question 9 of 10
9. If a man committed adultery with another man's wife, who would be put to death?
Question 10 of 10
10. How many nursing camels did Yaakov (Jacob) send to Eisav (Esau) in order to appease him?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: