Question 1 of 10
1. What was done with the heads of Orev and Zeev (Oreb, Zeeb), the captured leaders of Midian?
Question 2 of 10
2. From what tribe was Korach?
Question 3 of 10
3. Where did Aharon (Aaron) run with the incense and fire pan and fire from the Mizbei'ach (Altar)?
Question 4 of 10
4. What could not be used on the stones to build the mizbei'ach (altar)?
Question 5 of 10
5. What would happen to Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) if God's many punishments would not arouse them to repent?
Question 6 of 10
6. In which month is the Succot holiday (Festival of Tabernacles) celebrated?
Question 7 of 10
7. Which Jew was appointed to govern the few Jews who were allowed to remain in Yehuda (Judah)?
Question 8 of 10
8. Who heard that Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) were coming toward his land?
Question 9 of 10
9. What was done with the wings of the fowl that was brought as an Olah (burnt-offering)?
Question 10 of 10
10. To whom did Miriam and Aharon (Aaron) refer when they asked whether God spoke only to Moshe (Moses) and not to them also?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: