Question 1 of 20
1. How many years did Yaakov (Jacob) live in Mitzrayim (Egypt)?
Question 2 of 20
2. How did Elisha instruct Gechazi (Gehazi) to revive the son of the woman from Shuneim after the boy died?
Question 3 of 20
3. How many people withdrew from Gidon's (Gideon's) army because they were afraid?
Question 4 of 20
4. From which Jewish leader did Reuven (Reuben), Gad and half of Menashe (Manasseh) receive their land?
Question 5 of 20
5. From what was the Menorah (Candelabrum) made?
Question 6 of 20
6. Who was to fight the Mitzrim (Egyptians) at the Sea?
Question 7 of 20
7. How many descendants of Yaakov (Jacob) came to Mitzrayim (Egypt) or were already there when he came?
Question 8 of 20
8. How did Yaakov (Jacob) memorialize the grave of the matriarch Rachel which was on the road to Efrata?
Question 9 of 20
9. What were the dimensions of the Aron Hakodesh (Holy Ark)?
Question 10 of 20
10. From what nation was the refugee who informed David that Shaul and Yonatan (Saul, Jonathan) died?
Question 11 of 20
11. What did Ehud ben (son of) Gera do after he stabbed Eglon, the king of Moav (Moab)?
Question 12 of 20
12. Which of Elkana's wives had no children for a long time?
Question 13 of 20
13. When was a man not allowed to go to war?
Question 14 of 20
14. What happened to the two older sons of Yehuda (Judah)?
Question 15 of 20
15. Who stood between Har (Mt.) Gerizim and Har Eval (Ebal) after the victory at Ai?
Question 16 of 20
16. How many sons did Milka have?
Question 17 of 20
17. Who sent a delegation of carpenters and masons bearing cedar wood to David?
Question 18 of 20
18. What non-harmful object would cause Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) to flee while in the land of their enemies?
Question 19 of 20
19. What was the impact of Yosef's (Joseph's) dreams on his brothers?
Question 20 of 20
20. What did Pharaoh tell Yosef (Joseph) to tell his brothers to do?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: