Question 1 of 20
1. How many he-lambs did the metzora (person with leprosy-like condition) sacrifice on the 8th day of purification?
Question 2 of 20
2. Who informed David that Shaul (Saul) and Yonatan (Jonathan) died?
Question 3 of 20
3. Who was the mother of King Achazya (Ahaziah) of Yehudah (Judah)?
Question 4 of 20
4. How many springs of water and date palms were there in Elim?
Question 5 of 20
5. Whose life was made bitter to the extent that he became the target of archers of hatred, according to Yaakov (Jacob)?
Question 6 of 20
6. Who stood between God and the people when the Torah was given?
Question 7 of 20
7. Who was the father Tzelafchad (Zelophehad)?
Question 8 of 20
8. What did Moshe (Moses) tell the Jews to do when he couldn't bear their contentiousness, burdens and quarrels alone?
Question 9 of 20
9. What did the Jews do with Amalek's sheep, cattle and bulls?
Question 10 of 20
10. How many of the enemy would 5 Jews be able to pursue if Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) kept God's commandments?
Question 11 of 20
11. Who was the leader of the tribe of Dan at the time of the second-year census?
Question 12 of 20
12. What was the name of the wife of Nachor (Nahor)?
Question 13 of 20
13. What would happen to Shaul (Saul) when he would encounter the neviim (prophets) and musicians?
Question 14 of 20
14. Which of these places was not one of the places in which Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) provoked God?
Question 15 of 20
15. Over whose kingdom did Bilam (Balaam) say that Bnei Yisrael's (the Children of Israel's) king would be raised?
Question 16 of 20
16. What would the Jews ultimately eat when they would be besieged by their enemies?
Question 17 of 20
17. What did the tribes of Menashe (Manasseh) and Efrayim request, and why?
Question 18 of 20
18. For how long did a man have to be free for his home after getting married?
Question 19 of 20
19. Of what would the tztzit (fringes on garments) remind the Jews, when they looked at them?
Question 20 of 20
20. What would God do to the holy places of Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) if they would not keep His commandments?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: