Question 1 of 20
1. What did Yosef (Joseph) give each of his brothers for their journey back to Yaakov (Jacob)?
Question 2 of 20
2. How many of the enemy would 100 Jews be able to pursue if Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) kept God's commandments?
Question 3 of 20
3. What would happen to someone who ate from a Zevach Shelamim (feast peace-offering) on the third day?
Question 4 of 20
4. To whom did God swear that He would rescue Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) from Mitzrayim (Egypt)?
Question 5 of 20
5. Who killed Amasa?
Question 6 of 20
6. What did David do when his first son from Batsheva (Bath-Sheba) became gravely ill?
Question 7 of 20
7. What did Miriam take in her hand after the song by the Sea?
Question 8 of 20
8. In which place was there no water for Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) to drink?
Question 9 of 20
9. What did Elisha tell Chazael, who asked if King Ben Hadad of Aram would recover from his illness?
Question 10 of 20
10. Whose deeds were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded not to follow?
Question 11 of 20
11. What was the name of the father-in-law of Moshe (Moses) as it is written in Parshat (Torah portion of) Beha'alotcha?
Question 12 of 20
12. What happened to the relationship between Avshalom (Absalom) and Amnon after Amnon chased Tamar away?
Question 13 of 20
13. What would God destroy from mankind?
Question 14 of 20
14. Who was the grandfather of Atalya (Athaliah), the mother of King Achazya (Ahaziah) of Yehuda (Judah)?
Question 15 of 20
15. What happened to Yoav (Joab) after he took hold of the horns of the mizbe'ach (altar), fearing he'd be killed?
Question 16 of 20
16. To whom did Moshe (Moses) tell the laws about vows?
Question 17 of 20
17. What would Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) receive if they would keep God's commandments?
Question 18 of 20
18. On how many stone tablets did God write the 10 Commandments?
Question 19 of 20
19. What did Lot offer the visiting angels when they arrived in Sodom?
Question 20 of 20
20. To which families did Moshe (Moses) give 4 wagons and 8 oxen?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: