Question 1 of 20
1. For how long after giving birth to a daughter was a woman prohibited from touching something holy?
Question 2 of 20
2. What were the names of Lemech's wives?
Question 3 of 20
3. What did the people of Gilad (Gilead) do to the people of Efrayim?
Question 4 of 20
4. What was the army drafting law regarding someone who built a house but did not yet inaugurate it?
Question 5 of 20
5. On which days did the person who was tamei (contaminated) from touching a dead body have to purify himself?
Question 6 of 20
6. In what would Yissachar (Issachar) rejoice?
Question 7 of 20
7. What was Pharaoh told when he heard the noise of Yosef (Joseph) and his brothers?
Question 8 of 20
8. What happened to some of the residents of Beit Shemesh after the Aron (Ark) was brought there?
Question 9 of 20
9. What happened to the offering that Gidon (Gideon) prepared for Hashem (G-d) in Ofra?
Question 10 of 20
10. What would happen to someone who ate from a Zevach Shelamim (feast peace-offering) on the third day?
Question 11 of 20
11. Why couldn't the magicians stand before Moshe (Moses) during the plague of boils?
Question 12 of 20
12. From what was the Menorah (Candelabrum) made?
Question 13 of 20
13. What did the locusts damage?
Question 14 of 20
14. Which tribe built the city of Atarot?
Question 15 of 20
15. Who challenged Avimelech's (Abimelech's) reign in Shechem (Nablus)?
Question 16 of 20
16. What event were the Jews commanded to make known to their children and their children's children?
Question 17 of 20
17. Where did Moshe (Moses) put the tablets after God wrote on them?
Question 18 of 20
18. For what length of time were the restrictions of a nazir (Nazirite) in effect?
Question 19 of 20
19. Who was Calev's (Caleb's) father?
Question 20 of 20
20. What happened to the people who followed Baal-peor?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: