Question 1 of 20
1. Who was the older son of Moshe (Moses)?
Question 2 of 20
2. Where did Shaul (Saul) live?
Question 3 of 20
3. What part of an animal was it forbidden to eat?
Question 4 of 20
4. Where did Yaakov (Jacob) finally settle after he left the house of Lavan (Laban)?
Question 5 of 20
5. What was the law regarding someone who ate something holy by mistake?
Question 6 of 20
6. What did Miriam take in her hand after the song by the Sea?
Question 7 of 20
7. What did God tell Moshe (Moses) to do after Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) would return to their tents?
Question 8 of 20
8. What threat did Shimshon's (Samson's) companions make to Shimshon's wife?
Question 9 of 20
9. Which of these tribes did not stand on Har (Mt.) Grizim?
Question 10 of 20
10. How did Shlomo (Solomon) determine which woman was the real mother of the surviving baby?
Question 11 of 20
11. Which nations defeated the Jews who tried to enter the land of Canaan?
Question 12 of 20
12. To where did David flee from Nov (Nob)?
Question 13 of 20
13. Who was asked to make the special garments for Aharon (Aaron)?
Question 14 of 20
14. What did David tell Mefiboshet (Mephibosheth) about where he (Mefiboshet) would eat?
Question 15 of 20
15. What did the sons of Aharon (Aaron) do with the pieces, the head and the fat of the Olah (burnt-offering)?
Question 16 of 20
16. What did Evyatar (Abiathar) the son of Achimelech (Ahimelech) bring when he fled to David in Keilah?
Question 17 of 20
17. Why did Avraham (Abraham) enter the war against the four kings?
Question 18 of 20
18. From where did the spies leave to go to the land of Canaan?
Question 19 of 20
19. On what date in the second year did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) leave the Sinai desert?
Question 20 of 20
20. Who would go in front of Yehoshua (Joshua)?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: