Question 1 of 20
1. When are God's eyes upon Eretz Yisrael (the land of Israel)?
Question 2 of 20
2. Which offering(s) belonged to the Kohen (priest) who performed the atonement service for that/those offerings?
Question 3 of 20
3. Which garment was put on Aharon (Aaron) after the Kutonet (inner garment)?
Question 4 of 20
4. What did Avdon's (Abdon's) sons and grandsons do?
Question 5 of 20
5. Where was Eitam (Etham)?
Question 6 of 20
6. What happened to Shaul (Saul) and the 3 earlier groups he sent to capture David in Nayot (Naioth) in Rama?
Question 7 of 20
7. How did the clusters of grapes of Bnei Yisrael's (the Children of Israel's) enemies taste?
Question 8 of 20
8. What would happen to someone who would not listen to the words that the prophet would say on behalf of God?
Question 9 of 20
9. What was the only bread that Achimelech, the Kohen in Nov (Ahimelech, priest, Nob), had?
Question 10 of 20
10. Where was the Chatat (sin-offering) to be eaten?
Question 11 of 20
11. What was the response of Datan and Aviram to Moshe's (Moses') summons?
Question 12 of 20
12. What did David's harp-playing accomplish for Shaul (Saul)?
Question 13 of 20
13. How many times did Moshe (Moses) hit the rock?
Question 14 of 20
14. What was the law regarding people who touched a tamei (contaminated) person?
Question 15 of 20
15. Which two of Shlomo's (Solomon's) daughters were married to his commissioners?
Question 16 of 20
16. Which group of people was the tribe of Yehuda (Judah) incapable of driving out?
Question 17 of 20
17. Which relative(s) of Gidon (Gideon) escaped being murdered by Avimelech (Abimelech)?
Question 18 of 20
18. Where did Avner's and Yoav's (Abner's, Joab's) soldiers duel one another?
Question 19 of 20
19. Which year was to be sanctified as the Yovel (Jubilee) year?
Question 20 of 20
20. What animal did a woman bring as an Olah (burnt-offering) after the period of days of purity following the birth of a son or daughter?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: