Question 1 of 20
1. What pretext for being alone did David give Achimelech (Ahimelech), the Kohen (priest) in Nov (Nob)?
Question 2 of 20
2. What did Yaakov (Jacob) call the place where he fought with the stranger?
Question 3 of 20
3. In what country was Me'arat HaMachpelah (the burial cave of the patriarchs and matriarchs) located?
Question 4 of 20
4. Who lived in the Shomron (Samaria) following the Jews' exile from there to Ashur (Assyria)?
Question 5 of 20
5. What was done with the cedar wood, hyssop and scarlet thread in relation to the para aduma (red cow)?
Question 6 of 20
6. What would the people eat in the Yovel (Jubilee) year?
Question 7 of 20
7. To what did Moshe (Moses) compare the people to describe how numerous they had become?
Question 8 of 20
8. When was the Kohen (priest) to burn wood on the Mizbei'ach (Altar)?
Question 9 of 20
9. What was done with the para aduma (red cow) after its blood was sprinkled?
Question 10 of 20
10. Where were the words of God's commandments to be written?
Question 11 of 20
11. What did Shaul (Saul) do so that the nation wouldn't sin by eating the slaughtered animals' blood?
Question 12 of 20
12. What kind of skin was considered tamei (contaminated)?
Question 13 of 20
13. How many gerahs was a shekel worth?
Question 14 of 20
14. What did the staff members of Achav's (Ahab's) household do to prove their loyalty to Yehu (Jehu)?
Question 15 of 20
15. To which animal did Moshe (Moses) compare the way that God led Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel)?
Question 16 of 20
16. How many bulls were taken to sanctify Aharon (Aaron) and his sons?
Question 17 of 20
17. Which king of Yehuda (Judah) did Pharaoh Necho (Neco) imprison in Rivla (Riblah)?
Question 18 of 20
18. Who was the father of Bilam (Balaam)?
Question 19 of 20
19. Who would escape to an ir miklat (city of refuge)?
Question 20 of 20
20. What did Moshe (Moses) tell God that he had not taken from the people when he asked God not to accept Korach's incense?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: