Question 1 of 100
1. What was the name of Shaul's (Saul's) wife?
Question 2 of 100
2. What happened after Delilah bound Shimshon (Samson) with 7 wet twines that had never been dried?
Question 3 of 100
3. How many times did the Jewish warriors encircle Yericho (Jericho) on the seventh day?
Question 4 of 100
4. What would happen to a person who thought he would go unpunished even if he served other gods?
Question 5 of 100
5. What defects in animals were considered blemishes that rendered them unfit for offerings?
Question 6 of 100
6. What was the total number of Jewish males age 20 and up in the second-year census?
Question 7 of 100
7. What was dipped into the blood of the bird that was slaughtered over the running water?
Question 8 of 100
8. What was left in Potiphar's wife's hand when Yosef (Joseph) ran out of the house?
Question 9 of 100
9. To whom did Yaakov (Jacob) send messengers when he left Lavan's (Laban's) house?
Question 10 of 100
10. What did God want to prevent Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) from seeing in the land of the Plishtim (Philistines)?
Question 11 of 100
11. What was forbidden to do to a blind person?
Question 12 of 100
12. What wine libation was brought with the korban tamid (constant offering)?
Question 13 of 100
13. Why was Yaakov (Jacob) anxious to appease his brother Eisav (Esau)?
Question 14 of 100
14. What special status did Yaakov (Jacob) accord his grandsons who were born in Mitzrayim (Egypt) before he came?
Question 15 of 100
15. For how long did the people of Mitzrayim (Egypt) purchase food from Yosef (Joseph) with their cattle?
Question 16 of 100
16. On which tribe's stick was the name
Question 17 of 100
17. What was not allowed to be cooked in its mother's milk?
Question 18 of 100
18. What did the Emori call Har (Mt.) Chermon (Hermon)?
Question 19 of 100
19. What was made from the almog trees which Chiram's (Hiram's) fleet brought from Ofir (Ophir)?
Question 20 of 100
20. To where did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) journey when they left the Sinai Desert?
Question 21 of 100
21. For how long did Zimri rule before the people made the army commander, Omri, the king?
Question 22 of 100
22. What color was the tzaraat (leprosy-like condition) in homes?
Question 23 of 100
23. How did Yehoyada (Jehoiada) guarantee Yoash's (Joash's) safety as he was being crowned as king?
Question 24 of 100
24. What did the Jews see when they passed through different nations' lands after leaving Mitzrayim (Egypt)?
Question 25 of 100
25. What "modern innovation" did Chizkiya (Hezekiah) bring to Yerushalayim (Jerusalem)?
Question 26 of 100
26. How did Elisha miraculously sweeten the waters of Yericho (Jericho)?
Question 27 of 100
27. From what age was a baby or an impure animal redeemed?
Question 28 of 100
28. What did Moshe (Moses) write down on the day that he would die?
Question 29 of 100
29. Who was in charge of the Krayti and Playti (archers and slingers) during David's reign?
Question 30 of 100
30. What would God do to the name of a Jew who would serve other gods and not Him?
Question 31 of 100
31. To what did Moshe (Moses) compare the people to describe how numerous they had become?
Question 32 of 100
32. What were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded to set up after they would cross the Yarden (Jordan) River?
Question 33 of 100
33. Who was the humblest person in the world?
Question 34 of 100
34. What did the prophet/man of Hashem (G-d) say to the mizbei'ach (altar) when Yeravam (Jeroboam) was there?
Question 35 of 100
35. Which nation did Yavin (Jabin) rule?
Question 36 of 100
36. What color change within the skin obligated one to be re-checked by a Kohen (priest)?
Question 37 of 100
37. How were the Jews to conduct themselves with the angel that G-d sent to protect them and bring them to Canaan?
Question 38 of 100
38. How old was Ish-Boshet (Ish-Bosheth) when he became king over all the tribes except Yehuda (Judah)?
Question 39 of 100
39. Who went up the mountain with Moshe (Moses) to receive the law?
Question 40 of 100
40. What did the God of faith not have?
Question 41 of 100
41. How many days each year did Jewish daughters go to lament Yiftach's (Jephthah's) daughter's fate with her?
Question 42 of 100
42. Who was the spy from the tribe of Binyamin (Benjamin)?
Question 43 of 100
43. Who was the leader of the tribe of Yehuda (Judah) at the time of the second-year census?
Question 44 of 100
44. What did the 7 thin cows and the 7 thin ears of corn in Pharaoh's dreams symbolize?
Question 45 of 100
45. What did Yitzchak (Isaac) ask Yaakov (Jacob) to do after he finished eating and drinking?
Question 46 of 100
46. What did David tell Shaul (Saul) at Ein (Spring of) Gedi to prove he didn't want to harm Shaul?
Question 47 of 100
47. Which tribe's new leader was Pedahel ben (the son of) Amihud?
Question 48 of 100
48. Where did Rivka (Rebecca) send Yaakov (Jacob) to find food for Yitzchak (Isaac)?
Question 49 of 100
49. What was it forbidden for a lender to do when attempting to take security from a borrower?
Question 50 of 100
50. Why were the people of Efrayim upset with Yiftach (Jephthah)?
Question 51 of 100
51. Under what conditions was the married daughter of a Kohen (priest) allowed to eat from her father's holy food?
Question 52 of 100
52. Why did Moshe (Moses) tell Pharaoh that Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) needed to take their sheep and cattle?
Question 53 of 100
53. What food did some of the people complain that they didn't have?
Question 54 of 100
54. What did Moshe (Moses) tell the earth to hear?
Question 55 of 100
55. Avraham initially asked God to save Sodom in the merit of how many righteous people?
Question 56 of 100
56. What was the name of Leah's daughter?
Question 57 of 100
57. What would happen to someone who would not listen to the words that the prophet would say on behalf of God?
Question 58 of 100
58. Where did Moshe (Moses) and Aharon (Aaron) go when the people complained that there was no water after Miriam died?
Question 59 of 100
59. What happened to the Jews when they began to serve other gods?
Question 60 of 100
60. What did Chiram's (Hiram's) delegation do with the cedar wood which they brought to David?
Question 61 of 100
61. What would God do to the hearts of Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) when they would return to the land?
Question 62 of 100
62. What did God say to Yaakov (Jacob) in Be'er Sheva (Beersheba) regarding Yosef (Joseph)?
Question 63 of 100
63. What did a woman who was taken captive by a Jewish soldier have to do to her hair before she could marry him?
Question 64 of 100
64. Who threw his walking staff down before Pharaoh?
Question 65 of 100
65. What punishment did Yehuda (Judah) decree for Tamar when he heard that she was pregnant?
Question 66 of 100
66. Who promised Manoach's (Manoah's) wife that she would bear a son?
Question 67 of 100
67. What was the law regarding a Jew or convert who ate a bird that was torn to death rather than properly slaughtered?
Question 68 of 100
68. Which families of the Leviim (Levites) were responsible for the Ohel Moed (Tent of Appointment) Courtyard ropes?
Question 69 of 100
69. After Avraham (Abraham) complained that his servant would inherit him, what did God tell him?
Question 70 of 100
70. How long did God tell Noach (Noah) that the flood would last?
Question 71 of 100
71. Whose garment could not be taken as collateral?
Question 72 of 100
72. Who was the grandfather of Atalya (Athaliah), the mother of King Achazya (Ahaziah) of Yehuda (Judah)?
Question 73 of 100
73. How many sons did Gidon (Gideon) have?
Question 74 of 100
74. Why did God say that He was disgusted with the other nations?
Question 75 of 100
75. Who was Milka?
Question 76 of 100
76. What did Achiya (Ahijah) tell Yeravam's (Jeroboam's) wife regarding what would befall the nation?
Question 77 of 100
77. How was Avi, the daughter of Zecharya (Abi, Zechariah), related to King Chizkiya of Yehuda ((Hezekiah, Judah)?
Question 78 of 100
78. What happened when the seven years of plenty in Mitzrayim (Egypt) ended?
Question 79 of 100
79. How many Kohanim (priests) did Doeg HaEdomi (the Edomite) kill in Nov (Nob)?
Question 80 of 100
80. What type of year was the Yovel (Jubilee) to be?
Question 81 of 100
81. From which tribe was Ahaliav (Oholiab)?
Question 82 of 100
82. How did the plague of locusts end?
Question 83 of 100
83. What was the law regarding people who touched a tamei (contaminated) person?
Question 84 of 100
84. Which other person joined Korach, Datan and Aviram in their rebellion against Moshe (Moses)?
Question 85 of 100
85. What gifts did Avraham's (Abraham's) servant give Rivka (Rebecca) after she gave him water at the well?
Question 86 of 100
86. Which offering(s) belonged to the Kohen (priest) who performed the atonement service for that/those offerings?
Question 87 of 100
87. Whom did God call as witnesses to the fact that He placed before the Jews life and death and blessing and curse?
Question 88 of 100
88. Why did God choose Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) to be His special people?
Question 89 of 100
89. Why did God say that He would not go with the people up to the land flowing with milk and honey?
Question 90 of 100
90. By what other name is Gidon (Gideon) known?
Question 91 of 100
91. What material was the cord on which the Tzitz (Headplate) was placed to attach it to the front of the Mitznefet (Turban)?
Question 92 of 100
92. How many lambs were offered every day for the Korban Tamid (Continual-offering)?
Question 93 of 100
93. What departed from Shimshon (Samson) besides his strength when his hair was shaved off?
Question 94 of 100
94. What would happen to someone who ate the blood of an animal or fowl?
Question 95 of 100
95. If Sarah was 90 years old when she gave birth to Yitzchak (Isaac), how old was Avraham (Abraham)?
Question 96 of 100
96. What happened after Rechavam (Rehoboam) said he would increase the nation's taxes?
Question 97 of 100
97. Who was the older son of Moshe (Moses)?
Question 98 of 100
98. Who was to eat of the Mincha (meal-offering)?
Question 99 of 100
99. How did Yitro (Jethro) tell Moshe (Moses) to appoint officers who would help him judge the people?
Question 100 of 100
100. Where did Balak and Bilam (Balaam) go after they first met in the city of Moav (Moab)?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: