Question 1 of 100
1. What was the name of the wife of Yitzchak (Isaac)?
Question 2 of 100
2. What did Yosef (Joseph) ask the brothers about their father?
Question 3 of 100
3. From what were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded to keep their distance?
Question 4 of 100
4. Which king of Yehuda (Judah) was captured by Nevuchadnetzar, king of Bavel (Nebuchadnezzar, Babylonia)?
Question 5 of 100
5. With what would Bnei Yisrael's (the Children of Israel's) borders be sealed, in the figurative sense?
Question 6 of 100
6. Where did Shmuel (Samuel) live?
Question 7 of 100
7. What did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) request from Moshe (Moses) at Har Sinai (Mt. Sinai)?
Question 8 of 100
8. With what were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) to apply the sheep or goat blood to the doorposts and lintel?
Question 9 of 100
9. What did David tell his servants to do when he heard that Chanun (Hanun) shaved half their beards?
Question 10 of 100
10. What did Avraham (Abraham) do after his guests departed from his tent?
Question 11 of 100
11. Who took charge of the Jewish fighters after the officers finished asking about the people who would be exempt?
Question 12 of 100
12. How old was Aharon (Aaron) when he died?
Question 13 of 100
13. Whom did Avraham (Abraham) take with him when he migrated to Canaan?
Question 14 of 100
14. What did the magicians tell Pharaoh when they didn't succeed in getting rid of the lice?
Question 15 of 100
15. For how many days was a person quarantined if the Kohen (priest) did not find a black hair in the person's head or beard?
Question 16 of 100
16. What did Moshe (Moses) say that he knew about Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel)?
Question 17 of 100
17. What did Shimshon (Samson) do with the torn-out doors, doorposts and crossbar of Aza's (Gaza's) gate?
Question 18 of 100
18. Who blamed Elisha for the desperate state of affairs in the Shomron (Samaria) due to the siege and famine?
Question 19 of 100
19. Who spoke all the words of the song?
Question 20 of 100
20. What did the judges do if they had a case that is was too difficult for them to judge?
Question 21 of 100
21. Which women could not marry the sons of Aharon (Aaron)?
Question 22 of 100
22. What animal did Aharon (Aaron) offer on behalf of himself and his family?
Question 23 of 100
23. What did Yeravam (Jeroboam) do when Shlomo (Solomon) wanted to put him to death?
Question 24 of 100
24. What was the second creature that Noach (Noah) sent out of the ark to see if there was dry land?
Question 25 of 100
25. How many of Yosef's (Joseph's) brothers went down to Mitzrayim (Egypt) on their first trip to buy food?
Question 26 of 100
26. What curse did David place upon Yoav (Joab) and his father's house because Yoav killed Avner (Abner)?
Question 27 of 100
27. The merit of how many righteous residents was needed for God to choose not to destroy Sodom?
Question 28 of 100
28. To what did God compare the children of Yitzchak (Isaac) when He told Yitzchak not to leave Canaan?
Question 29 of 100
29. What did the people do when they saw the thunder, flames, sound of the shofar (ram's horn) and smoking Har (Mt.) Sinai?
Question 30 of 100
30. In what order does the Torah list the Chatat (sin-offering) calf parts that went up in smoke on the Mizbei'ach (Altar)?
Question 31 of 100
31. Which relative(s) of Gidon (Gideon) escaped being murdered by Avimelech (Abimelech)?
Question 32 of 100
32. Until when would the threshing season last if Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) would keep God's commandments?
Question 33 of 100
33. Where were the forefathers of Yaakov (Jacob) buried?
Question 34 of 100
34. Which body of water would Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) cross to enter the land and then conquer and inherit it?
Question 35 of 100
35. On what was the Olah (burnt-offering) placed on the Mizbei'ach (Altar)?
Question 36 of 100
36. Which tribe and its escorting tribes traveled third when Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) began each journey?
Question 37 of 100
37. What would happen to the strength of Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) if they would not keep God's commandments?
Question 38 of 100
38. Whose spirit did Shaul (Saul) ask the necromancer to raise from the dead?
Question 39 of 100
39. Why was the town of Chatzor (Hazor) punished more severely than its allies?
Question 40 of 100
40. How did David plan to test whether Shaul (Saul) definitely planned to kill him?
Question 41 of 100
41. What was the width of Og's bed?
Question 42 of 100
42. What happened to Pharaoh after he took Sarah from Avraham (Abraham) when Avraham and Sarah moved to Egypt?
Question 43 of 100
43. How many sons did Yishai (Jesse) have?
Question 44 of 100
44. To where in Bachurim (Bahurim), specifically, did Yonatan and Achimaatz (Jonathan, Ahimaaz) flee?
Question 45 of 100
45. What was brought for a Mincha (meal-offering)?
Question 46 of 100
46. What dilemma did the tribes have regarding the tribe of Binyamin (Benjamin)?
Question 47 of 100
47. What happened to the relationship between Avshalom (Absalom) and Amnon after Amnon chased Tamar away?
Question 48 of 100
48. How many cities did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) give to the Leviim (Levites) all together?
Question 49 of 100
49. What did the childless man's widow do after his brother, who did not want to marry her, was summoned to the gate?
Question 50 of 100
50. For how long did the Aron (Ark) remain in the land of the Plishtim (Philistines)?
Question 51 of 100
51. To whom were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded not to turn?
Question 52 of 100
52. What did King Yoshiyahu (Josiah) do to Yeravam's mizbei'ach (Jeroboam's altar) in Beit El (Beth-El)?
Question 53 of 100
53. What did Eli do after he wrongfully accused Chana (Hannah) of drunkenness and she clarified her behavior?
Question 54 of 100
54. What were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded to do to the other nations in the land of Canaan?
Question 55 of 100
55. What did the brothers plan to do with the body of Yosef (Joseph) after they had killed him?
Question 56 of 100
56. Which Jewish town's inhabitants were killed in order to provide wives for the men of Binyamin (Benjamin)?
Question 57 of 100
57. What was miraculous about the state of the Jews' clothes after 40 years in the desert?
Question 58 of 100
58. What happened the first few times that Shmuel (Samuel) had prophecy?
Question 59 of 100
59. What happened to Yeshurun (Jeshurun
Question 60 of 100
60. From whom did Avraham (Abraham) buy a burial site for Sarah?
Question 61 of 100
61. What injury almost killed Avimelech (Abimelech)?
Question 62 of 100
62. On which day of the month did Moshe (Moses) begin his final speech to Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel)?
Question 63 of 100
63. Who received the blessing that God should hear his voice?
Question 64 of 100
64. What did Avraham (Abraham) take with him to the mountaintop in the land of Moriah?
Question 65 of 100
65. Was it permitted to pay ransom to redeem a killer, so that he would not be put to death?
Question 66 of 100
66. Where was a person allowed to redeem a house within a year of its sale?
Question 67 of 100
67. According to Yosef (Joseph), what did the 7 fat cows and 7 plump ears of corn in Pharaoh's dreams symbolize?
Question 68 of 100
68. How many principal spices did Moshe (Moses) take to make the anointing oil?
Question 69 of 100
69. Whose advice about how to judge the people did Yitro (Jethro) want Moshe (Moses) to follow?
Question 70 of 100
70. What did the tribes of Reuven (Reuben) and Gad request?
Question 71 of 100
71. Where did Avraham (Abraham) send the sons of Ketura?
Question 72 of 100
72. What happened to the navi (prophet) Achiya (Ahijah) in his old age?
Question 73 of 100
73. Who was the father of Datan and Aviram?
Question 74 of 100
74. For what length of time were the restrictions of a nazir (Nazirite) in effect?
Question 75 of 100
75. What would happen to the fish in the river?
Question 76 of 100
76. Where was the goat that was to be sent to Azazel brought?
Question 77 of 100
77. What is one not allowed to do with goat's milk?
Question 78 of 100
78. Who was the spy from the tribe of Asher?
Question 79 of 100
79. Where was the Chatat (sin-offering) to be eaten?
Question 80 of 100
80. What was the punishment of the man who gathered wood on Shabbat (Sabbath) in the desert?
Question 81 of 100
81. Where did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) do wicked things with the daughters of Moav (Moab)?
Question 82 of 100
82. Which member of Potiphar's house noticed Yosef (Joseph) after he had become successful?
Question 83 of 100
83. When the brothers came to Mitzrayim (Egypt), what did Yosef (Joseph) accuse them of doing?
Question 84 of 100
84. To whom did Elisha give a personal warning about an upcoming 7-year famine?
Question 85 of 100
85. Under what circumstances was the married daughter of a Kohen (priest) not allowed to eat his holy foods?
Question 86 of 100
86. What happened to Yoav (Joab) after he took hold of the horns of the mizbe'ach (altar), fearing he'd be killed?
Question 87 of 100
87. What was the height of the Mizbach Ha'Olah (Altar of Burnt Offering)?
Question 88 of 100
88. Who was to fight the Mitzrim (Egyptians) at the Sea?
Question 89 of 100
89. What did Lot call the city that he went to after Sodom was destroyed?
Question 90 of 100
90. To whom did Moshe (Moses) speak all the words of the song?
Question 91 of 100
91. Which place did Avraham (Abraham) leave to come to Canaan?
Question 92 of 100
92. Why were the sons of Aharon (Aaron) not allowed to profane the name of their God?
Question 93 of 100
93. How would Yonatan (Jonathan) signal to David that he should flee since it wasn't safe to return to the palace?
Question 94 of 100
94. Which sons of Aharon (Aaron) died in Aharon's lifetime?
Question 95 of 100
95. What did Yehoshua (Joshua) do when the people of Ai came?
Question 96 of 100
96. How was the Aron (Ark) transported from Avinadav's (Abinadab's) house in Giva (Gibeah)?
Question 97 of 100
97. Why were only two males age 20 and up counted in both censuses, in the desert of Sinai and in the plains of Moav (Moab)?
Question 98 of 100
98. Which tribe built the city of Atarot?
Question 99 of 100
99. What happened to the offering that Gidon (Gideon) prepared for Hashem (G-d) in Ofra?
Question 100 of 100
100. How did Eliyahu (Elijah) attain food and water when he lived in Nachal Krit (Cherith Brook)?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: