Question 1 of 100
1. What was on the donkeys that Yosef (Joseph) sent to his father?
Question 2 of 100
2. Who appeared to Moshe (Moses) the first time in a flame of fire?
Question 3 of 100
3. What did the locusts damage?
Question 4 of 100
4. What was in the midst of the robe of the Ephod (Apron-like garment worn by the High Priest)?
Question 5 of 100
5. When the two angels arrived in Sodom, whom did they meet at the gate of the city?
Question 6 of 100
6. Who were the sons of Avinadav (Abinadab), in whose house the Aron (Ark) had been held?
Question 7 of 100
7. Which king of Yehuda (Judah) did Pharaoh Necho (Neco) imprison in Rivla (Riblah)?
Question 8 of 100
8. What did the tribes of Yehuda and Shimon (Judah, Simeon) do to Adonibezek after they captured him?
Question 9 of 100
9. What did a second series of short blasts of the chatzotzrot (trumpets) signify?
Question 10 of 100
10. To where in Bachurim (Bahurim), specifically, did Yonatan and Achimaatz (Jonathan, Ahimaaz) flee?
Question 11 of 100
11. What did Pinchas' (Phinehas') wife name her son, and why?
Question 12 of 100
12. For how long did Moses propose that Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) go into the wilderness to sacrifice?
Question 13 of 100
13. What did the king of Edom reply to Moshe's (Moses') request that the Jews pass through his country?
Question 14 of 100
14. What did Aharon (Aaron) slaughter for a sin-offering?
Question 15 of 100
15. Why did the brothers of Yosef (Joseph) hate him so much?
Question 16 of 100
16. How did Ehud ben (son of) Gera succeed in meeting Eglon alone?
Question 17 of 100
17. What was the name of the father of Rivka (Rebecca)?
Question 18 of 100
18. Why did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) have to observe Shabbat (Sabbath)?
Question 19 of 100
19. What was unusual about the way Golyat (Goliath) fell after David slung a stone at his forehead?
Question 20 of 100
20. What famous question did Eliyahu (Elijah) ask Achav (Ahab) when Achav (Ahab) took Navot's (Naboth's) vineyard?
Question 21 of 100
21. What did Moshe (Moses) want the spies to verify about the residents of the land of Canaan?
Question 22 of 100
22. Where did Yaakov (Jacob) tell his sons to bury him?
Question 23 of 100
23. What did Moshe (Moses) reassure Yehoshua (Joshua) that Yehoshua would do?
Question 24 of 100
24. From which tribe was Ehud ben (son of) Gera?
Question 25 of 100
25. With what would God strike Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) if they wouldn't keep His commandments?
Question 26 of 100
26. What did God tell Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) to choose?
Question 27 of 100
27. What was made from the almog trees which Chiram's (Hiram's) fleet brought from Ofir (Ophir)?
Question 28 of 100
28. Who was the father of Pinchas (Phinehas)?
Question 29 of 100
29. Who bought Me'arat Hamachpelah (the cave of Machpelah) from Efron the Hittite?
Question 30 of 100
30. What did God promise Avraham (Abraham) when he first arrived in Canaan?
Question 31 of 100
31. What were the dimensions of the cover of the Aron Hakodesh (Holy Ark)?
Question 32 of 100
32. Who ate bread with Yitro (Jethro)?
Question 33 of 100
33. What was the name of the first wife of Eisav (Eisau)?
Question 34 of 100
34. What would happen if someone who killed on purpose fled to a city of refuge?
Question 35 of 100
35. What did God want to do to the people?
Question 36 of 100
36. What did the Kohen (priest) declare if healthy skin surrounded by tzaraat (leprosy-like condition) turned white?
Question 37 of 100
37. What did Yitzchak (Isaac) ask Yaakov (Jacob) to do after he finished eating and drinking?
Question 38 of 100
38. What became of Yishmael (Ishmael) after Avraham (Abraham) sent him away from his camp to the desert?
Question 39 of 100
39. What did Aharon (Aaron) do when he saw the calf that he had made?
Question 40 of 100
40. What would the destruction of the land resemble?
Question 41 of 100
41. With which individual was God angry because of the sin of the Golden Calf?
Question 42 of 100
42. Which other offering was slaughtered in the same place as the Asham (guilt-offering)?
Question 43 of 100
43. Who did Zevach and Tzalmuna (Zebah, Zalmunna) kill in Tavor (Tabor)?
Question 44 of 100
44. Which new king of Bavel (Babylonia) released Yehoyachin (Jehoiachin) from prison and treated him kindly?
Question 45 of 100
45. How many people withdrew from Gidon's (Gideon's) army because they were afraid?
Question 46 of 100
46. What did David abstain from on the day Avner (Abner) was killed and buried?
Question 47 of 100
47. What was done with the various parts of the breast of a Zevach Shelamim (feast peace-offering)?
Question 48 of 100
48. For how long did the Kohanim (priests) remain on the dry Yarden (Jordan) riverbed?
Question 49 of 100
49. Who cut the Olah (burnt-offering) into pieces?
Question 50 of 100
50. How would Yonatan (Jonathan) signal to David that he could safely return to the palace?
Question 51 of 100
51. What did the man (manna) taste like?
Question 52 of 100
52. What did Chushai (Hushai) tell Avshalom (Absalom) to do instead of following Achitofel's (Ahitophel's) advice?
Question 53 of 100
53. What happened after Delilah bound Shimshon (Samson) with 7 wet twines that had never been dried?
Question 54 of 100
54. How did the Givonim (Gibeonites) want David to atone for Shaul's (Saul's) sin against them?
Question 55 of 100
55. What did Rivka (Rebecca) do first when she saw Yitzchak (Isaac)?
Question 56 of 100
56. What did Lavan (Laban) call the pile of stones that he built as an agreement with Yaakov (Jacob)?
Question 57 of 100
57. How many sons did Milka have?
Question 58 of 100
58. What did God divide in the days of old, according to Moshe's (Moses') song to Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel)?
Question 59 of 100
59. What did Michal tell her father's agents who sought David and wanted to kill them?
Question 60 of 100
60. What did Elisha do to the soldiers of Aram whom Hashem (G-d) had blinded?
Question 61 of 100
61. Why did Yiftach's (Jephthah's) brothers from his father's wife drive him away?
Question 62 of 100
62. What was the second offering that the Kohen (priest) slaughtered after he poured the oil?
Question 63 of 100
63. What did the tribes do after hearing that the 2
Question 64 of 100
64. What parts of the Chatat (sin-offering) were burned outside the camp?
Question 65 of 100
65. Which tribe was not counted in the second-year census that Moshe (Moses) took?
Question 66 of 100
66. What happened to Yoav (Joab) after he took hold of the horns of the mizbe'ach (altar), fearing he'd be killed?
Question 67 of 100
67. What did the midwives do after the king of Mitzrayim (Egypt) told them to kill the newborn Hebrew males?
Question 68 of 100
68. What did the woman need to do with the water in which the scroll containing the curses of an adulteress had been placed?
Question 69 of 100
69. What would the people say when God would punish them?
Question 70 of 100
70. Where did the angel of God stand the third time that Bilam's (Balaam's) donkey saw it?
Question 71 of 100
71. Why did Yaakov (Jacob) go to sleep on his way to Charan (Haran)?
Question 72 of 100
72. Where did Yaakov (Jacob) ask Rachel and Leah to come to after God appeared to him?
Question 73 of 100
73. What did God say He would do regarding Pharaoh's heart, and God's signs and wonders?
Question 74 of 100
74. When was it permitted to rebuild a city that was destroyed because its inhabitants had served other gods?
Question 75 of 100
75. Hashem (G-d) told Shmuel (Samuel) that the Jewish king would save the Jews from which nation?
Question 76 of 100
76. What would happen to land that a poor person sold off and could not afford to buy back at a later date?
Question 77 of 100
77. Where did David flee after Yonatan (Jonathan) signaled to him to flee with the 3 arrows?
Question 78 of 100
78. Where would Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) offer sacrifices of righteousness?
Question 79 of 100
79. How many descendants of Yaakov (Jacob) came to Mitzrayim (Egypt) or were already there when he came?
Question 80 of 100
80. What did the Plishtim (Philistines) do to Shaul (Saul) after he was killed?
Question 81 of 100
81. What part of Yaakov's (Jacob's) body was injured in his struggle with the stranger?
Question 82 of 100
82. What happened if someone who was tamei (contaminated) ate the meat of a Zevach Shelamim (feast peace-offering)?
Question 83 of 100
83. What was the name of the oldest son of Yehuda?
Question 84 of 100
84. What did Moshe (Moses) request from God before he died?
Question 85 of 100
85. What would happen to someone who blasphemously uttered the name of God?
Question 86 of 100
86. Who was the king of Bashan?
Question 87 of 100
87. Which navi (prophet) presided when Chizkiyahu (Hezekiah) ruled over Yehuda (Judah)?
Question 88 of 100
88. Why did Amatzya (Amaziah) kill only his father's assassins and not their sons?
Question 89 of 100
89. What did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) answer God with one voice after Moshe (Moses) returned with God's laws?
Question 90 of 100
90. What did Yosef (Joseph) ask his brothers when they came before him for the very first time?
Question 91 of 100
91. Who conquered Kiryat (Kiriath) Sefer?
Question 92 of 100
92. What animal did a woman bring as an Olah (burnt-offering) after the period of days of purity following the birth of a son or daughter?
Question 93 of 100
93. How was Achav (Ahab) killed in the war with Aram?
Question 94 of 100
94. What reward did the governors of the Plishtim (Philistines) promise Delila?
Question 95 of 100
95. What was a family to do if it was too small to consume an entire lamb or goat?
Question 96 of 100
96. What did the Kohen (priest) do after throwing hyssop, cedar wood and scarlet thread into the para aduma (red cow) fire?
Question 97 of 100
97. Why were all the flocks and shepherds gathered at the well in the area of Charan (Haran)?
Question 98 of 100
98. How did Hashem (G-d) reward Yehu (Jehu) for wiping out Achav's (Ahab's) household?
Question 99 of 100
99. What would happen if an eved Ivri (Jewish slave) didn't want to leave his master in the 7th year?
Question 100 of 100
100. What was anointed with the anointing oil?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: