Question 1 of 100
1. Why did God say that He would not go with the people up to the land flowing with milk and honey?
Question 2 of 100
2. What were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded to appoint in their cities?
Question 3 of 100
3. What did Yitzchak (Isaac) ask Eisav (Esau) when he came to Yitzchak after Yaakov (Jacob) had been blessed?
Question 4 of 100
4. What did God command Avraham (Abraham) to do with Yitzchak (Isaac) in the land of Moriah?
Question 5 of 100
5. How was the land distributed to the Jews?
Question 6 of 100
6. What did Shaul (Saul) make David swear at Ein (Spring of) Gedi after David convinced him he meant no harm?
Question 7 of 100
7. What was mida kineged mida (measure for measure) in Shaul's (Saul's) punishment?
Question 8 of 100
8. How many children did Zilpa have?
Question 9 of 100
9. What did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) do with the women and children of Midian in the war against Midian?
Question 10 of 100
10. For how many years were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) allowed to sow their land before leaving it untended?
Question 11 of 100
11. How many rams were offered on Rosh Chodesh (New Moon)?
Question 12 of 100
12. Who proposed to Yaakov (Jacob) and his sons that Dina should marry his son?
Question 13 of 100
13. What did Yosef (Joseph) do with the money with which his brothers bought grain?
Question 14 of 100
14. How high was the Shulchan (Table) in the Mishkan (Sanctuary)?
Question 15 of 100
15. What did Eisav (Esau) do when he found out that his father had mistakenly blessed Yaakov (Jacob)?
Question 16 of 100
16. Over whom would God hover all day?
Question 17 of 100
17. How many rows of stones were on the Choshen Mishpat (Breastplate of Judgment worn by the High Priest)?
Question 18 of 100
18. Where did Bilam (Balaam) and Balak go after Bamot (the heights of) Baal (Bamoth Baal)?
Question 19 of 100
19. What did all the men of the city do the stubborn and rebellious son?
Question 20 of 100
20. When did the brothers begin their journey home with both Shimon (Simeon) and Binyamin (Benjamin)?
Question 21 of 100
21. What objects would become tamei (contaminated) from contact with a dead tamei animal?
Question 22 of 100
22. What false rumor did David hear before his sons fled home from Avshalom's (Absalom's) sheep-shearing?
Question 23 of 100
23. Who challenged Avimelech's (Abimelech's) reign in Shechem (Nablus)?
Question 24 of 100
24. At whose house did the 5 spies from the tribe of Dan stay in Har (Mt.) Efrayim?
Question 25 of 100
25. Which parts of a Zevach Shelamim (feast peace-offering) were brought as a fire-offering?
Question 26 of 100
26. What portion of land was given to Yehoshua (Joshua)?
Question 27 of 100
27. At what point could the children of Edomites and Mitzrim (Egyptians) enter the congregation of God?
Question 28 of 100
28. How many people were in Achav's (Ahab's) army in the war against Ben Hadad of Aram?
Question 29 of 100
29. How many daughters and/or sons did Yiftach (Jephthah) have?
Question 30 of 100
30. How many people in Gideon's (Gidon's) army used their hands to drink water?
Question 31 of 100
31. To what part of the body would the Jews be compared if they would keep God's commandments?
Question 32 of 100
32. What miracle happened with the jawbone with which Shimshon (Samson) killed 1,000 Plishtim (Philistines)?
Question 33 of 100
33. What were the dimensions of the Shulchan (Table) in the Mishkan (Sanctuary)?
Question 34 of 100
34. After meeting his brother Binyamin (Benjamin), why did Yosef (Joseph) quickly leave the room?
Question 35 of 100
35. What did Moshe (Moses) reply at the burning bush when God said that Moshe would take His nation out of Mitzrayim (Egypt)?
Question 36 of 100
36. What happened to Aharon's (Aaron's) holy garments after he wore them?
Question 37 of 100
37. Who were the sons of Levi?
Question 38 of 100
38. To how many generations would God visit iniquities of the children of His enemies?
Question 39 of 100
39. What did the magicians try to do after the lice infested the men and beasts?
Question 40 of 100
40. What part of the meat was called the nefesh (the life)?
Question 41 of 100
41. What had to be put on every Korban (offering)?
Question 42 of 100
42. Who was to fight the Mitzrim (Egyptians) at the Sea?
Question 43 of 100
43. Who was the father of Edom?
Question 44 of 100
44. What was unusual about the way Golyat (Goliath) fell after David slung a stone at his forehead?
Question 45 of 100
45. In which month is the Succot holiday (Festival of Tabernacles) celebrated?
Question 46 of 100
46. Which son of Yaakov (Jacob) would live on the sea shore, according to Yaakov's deathbed blessing?
Question 47 of 100
47. How did Shaul Hamelech (King Saul) react to the people who ridiculed him when he first became king?
Question 48 of 100
48. How many times did Yaakov (Jacob) trick Eisav (Esau), according to Eisav's claim?
Question 49 of 100
49. Which of these animals chew their cud but do not have a split hoof?
Question 50 of 100
50. From what did God make man?
Question 51 of 100
51. What was the name of the king of Amalek whom Shaul (Saul) captured alive?
Question 52 of 100
52. What did the tribes of Reuven (Reuben) and Gad request?
Question 53 of 100
53. How many years did Yaakov (Jacob) work in order to marry Rachel?
Question 54 of 100
54. What was forbidden to do with the edge of one's scalp?
Question 55 of 100
55. On which day of purification did a poor metzora (person with leprosy-like condition) bring turtledoves or young doves?
Question 56 of 100
56. From which tribe was Ahaliav (Oholiab)?
Question 57 of 100
57. What was mixed with the flour in the metzora's (person with leprosy-like condition's) sacrifice on the 8th day?
Question 58 of 100
58. What did Yosef (Joseph) do when he recognized his brothers as they came into his presence for the first time?
Question 59 of 100
59. What did Aharon (Aaron) do after he sprinkled the blood of his Chatat (sin-offering) bull?
Question 60 of 100
60. Before whom were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded to rise?
Question 61 of 100
61. What miracle did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) experience in the desert regarding their clothes?
Question 62 of 100
62. What did a long blast of one of the chatzotzrot (trumpets) signify?
Question 63 of 100
63. At what point did Bilam's (Balaam's) donkey begin to speak to him?
Question 64 of 100
64. Which of these places was not one of the places in which Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) provoked God?
Question 65 of 100
65. From what metal was Og's bed made?
Question 66 of 100
66. What did Adam call the creation that God made from his bone?
Question 67 of 100
67. What food did Lot prepare for the angels?
Question 68 of 100
68. What did Moshe (Moses) reassure Yehoshua (Joshua) that Yehoshua would do?
Question 69 of 100
69. Why were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) warned not to kill the innocent or righteous?
Question 70 of 100
70. Who ruled shevet Yehuda (the tribe of Judah) after Rechavam (Rehoboam) died?
Question 71 of 100
71. What was a father allowed to do regarding vows that his unmarried daughter made?
Question 72 of 100
72. What did Moshe (Moses) do when the people became afraid of the radiance on the skin of his face?
Question 73 of 100
73. What did Avraham (Abraham) do in Shechem (Nablus) the first time he was there?
Question 74 of 100
74. What did Bilam's (Balaam's) donkey do when she saw the angel of God the 1st time, on the road with its sword drawn?
Question 75 of 100
75. How were Shaul (Saul) and his army general Avner ben (Abner the son of) Ner related?
Question 76 of 100
76. What were the dimensions of the cover of the Aron Hakodesh (Holy Ark)?
Question 77 of 100
77. What would happen to the vineyards that the Jews would plant if they wouldn't keep God's commandments?
Question 78 of 100
78. What was permissible to do in someone else's vineyard?
Question 79 of 100
79. What did the sister of Moshe (Moses) ask Pharaoh's daughter?
Question 80 of 100
80. What did Yosef (Joseph) tell his brothers to do when he saw they were too shocked to talk to him?
Question 81 of 100
81. Why did King Menachem (Menahem) of the 10 tribes collect 50 silver shekels from each of his powerful soldiers?
Question 82 of 100
82. Who were the sons of Avinadav (Abinadab), in whose house the Aron (Ark) had been held?
Question 83 of 100
83. What offerings was Aharon (Aaron) to bring before entering the Sanctuary?
Question 84 of 100
84. On what date did Aharon (Aaron) die?
Question 85 of 100
85. What carved images and/or likenesses did God prohibit the Jews from making?
Question 86 of 100
86. How did God refer to Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) after they had made the calf?
Question 87 of 100
87. What challenge did Eliyahu (Elijah) propose at Har HaCarmel (Mt. Carmel)?
Question 88 of 100
88. What was forbidden regarding the fire upon the Mizbei'ach (Altar)?
Question 89 of 100
89. What did Eli notice about the unusual manner in which Chana (Hannah) prayed)?
Question 90 of 100
90. With which material did God command Noach (Noah) to cover the ark?
Question 91 of 100
91. What did Shimon and Levi take to Shechem (Nablus) after the men of Shechem circumcised themselves?
Question 92 of 100
92. From where was Yitzchak (Isaac) returning when he first met Rivka (Rebecca)?
Question 93 of 100
93. In which land was Har (Mt.) Nevo?
Question 94 of 100
94. What could not be eaten until the Omer and its offerings were brought?
Question 95 of 100
95. Which of these is not one of the sons of Levi?
Question 96 of 100
96. What would ultimately happen after Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) would eat meat for a month?
Question 97 of 100
97. To which animal did Moshe (Moses) compare the way that God led Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel)?
Question 98 of 100
98. How long did God tell Noach (Noah) that the flood would last?
Question 99 of 100
99. Where did Avraham (Abraham) go after Lot moved to Sodom?
Question 100 of 100
100. What did Calev (Caleb) promise to the person who would conquer Kiryat Sefer?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: