Question 1 of 100
1. How many males between the ages of 30 and 50 were in the families of Kehat (Kehath)?
Question 2 of 100
2. In his old age, with what did God bless Avraham (Abraham)?
Question 3 of 100
3. What would happen if the tribes of Reuven (Reuben) and Gad wouldn't help the other tribes conquer their lands?
Question 4 of 100
4. According to what did God set the boundaries of people in Moshe's (Moses') song to the Jews?
Question 5 of 100
5. What did the four Jewish lepers find when they came to the site of Aram's army camp?
Question 6 of 100
6. How many days before the flood did God command Noach (Noah) to take the animals into the ark?
Question 7 of 100
7. How many commissioners did Shlomo (Solomon) appoint to help sustain him and his household?
Question 8 of 100
8. How many men from Binyamin (Benjamin) survived the war with the other tribes?
Question 9 of 100
9. Where did the Kohen (priest) put the Olah (burnt-offering) ashes while dressed in a linen robe and linen breeches?
Question 10 of 100
10. How many oxen did the leaders of the tribes bring as offerings?
Question 11 of 100
11. How did Shaul Hamelech (King Saul) react to the people who ridiculed him when he first became king?
Question 12 of 100
12. From what were the coverings of the Mishkan (Sanctuary) made?
Question 13 of 100
13. For how long was a person tamei (contaminated) after touching a dead body in a field?
Question 14 of 100
14. How many omer are in an eipha (ephah)?
Question 15 of 100
15. What was the monetary value of a female between ages 1 month and 5 years?
Question 16 of 100
16. Where was the screen placed?
Question 17 of 100
17. What did the wise-hearted women bring?
Question 18 of 100
18. Who was born to David and Batsheva (Bath-Sheba) after their first son died?
Question 19 of 100
19. Who was designated to guard the Aron (Ark) in Avinadav's (Abinadab's) house?
Question 20 of 100
20. Why were the cities of refuge created?
Question 21 of 100
21. Who served as Kohanim (priests) in Yeravam's (Jeroboam's) fake temples?
Question 22 of 100
22. What happened to the two leaders of Midian who were captured by shevet (tribe of) Efrayim?
Question 23 of 100
23. In what condition would Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) lay down if they would keep God's commandments?
Question 24 of 100
24. Who became fat and kicked as a result of an excess of food and prosperity?
Question 25 of 100
25. Which tribe executed the justice of God?
Question 26 of 100
26. What did Yaakov (Jacob) pour on top of the stone on which he slept, after he awoke from his dream?
Question 27 of 100
27. During the dinner that Yosef (Joseph) hosted for his brothers, who received the largest portions of food?
Question 28 of 100
28. Who was Shaul's (Saul's) army general?
Question 29 of 100
29. How did God plan to destroy all the people living in the time of Noach (Noah)?
Question 30 of 100
30. Which ir miklat (city of refuge) was located in the territory of the tribe of Gad?
Question 31 of 100
31. To whom does God give bread and clothes because He loves them?
Question 32 of 100
32. Which particular Shabbat (Sabbath) prohibition was singled out in this Parsha (Torah portion)?
Question 33 of 100
33. Who was Lot?
Question 34 of 100
34. What was it forbidden to covet (desire for oneself)?
Question 35 of 100
35. Who was the leader of the tribe of Gad at the time of the second-year census?
Question 36 of 100
36. For what types of sins did one bring a guilt-offering?
Question 37 of 100
37. How many times did the Jewish warriors encircle Yericho (Jericho) on the seventh day?
Question 38 of 100
38. What happened to Bilam (Balaam)?
Question 39 of 100
39. What was the name of Tamar's oldest son?
Question 40 of 100
40. What were the dimensions of the goat hair curtains that formed a tent over the Mishkan (Sanctuary)?
Question 41 of 100
41. How did Yehu (Jehu) find all the Baal worshippers in order to kill them?
Question 42 of 100
42. What did Yosef (Joseph) ask from Pharaoh after Yaakov (Jacob) died?
Question 43 of 100
43. What did Shmuel (Samuel) tell Shaul (Saul) regarding the lost donkeys?
Question 44 of 100
44. What did the rest of Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) do when they saw what happened to Korach?
Question 45 of 100
45. Where was Bilam (Balaam) when he received a message from Balak asking him to curse the Jews?
Question 46 of 100
46. What did God say when He drove away the enemy from before Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel)?
Question 47 of 100
47. What did Yosef (Joseph) tell his brothers to tell Yaakov (Jacob) to do?
Question 48 of 100
48. Who circled the city of Yericho (Jericho) once a day for six days before its capture?
Question 49 of 100
49. Who were the sons of Cham? (Cham was one of the sons of Noach (Noah).)
Question 50 of 100
50. What did Shaul (Saul) do so that the nation wouldn't sin by eating the slaughtered animals' blood?
Question 51 of 100
51. How many years did Levi live?
Question 52 of 100
52. What would happen if someone borrowed an animal that died or was injured while the owner was present?
Question 53 of 100
53. What would God make the heaven resemble if Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) would not keep His commandments?
Question 54 of 100
54. What did the Kohen (priest) do with the remaining sin-offering blood?
Question 55 of 100
55. Who ate nectar because he didn't know that Shaul (Saul) had proclaimed a fast?
Question 56 of 100
56. Who carried the Aron (Ark)?
Question 57 of 100
57. From what was the robe of the Ephod (Apron-like garment worn by the High Priest) made?
Question 58 of 100
58. What happened in Yovel (Jubilee) year to a field that someone acquired from its ancestral owner and then donated to God?
Question 59 of 100
59. What did the Kohen (priest) do if an affliction reappeared in a washed garment whose afflicted area was ripped off?
Question 60 of 100
60. How many years did Yaakov (Jacob) work in order to marry Rachel?
Question 61 of 100
61. What did the people of Yavesh Gilad (Jabesh Gilead) do when Nachash from Amon besieged them?
Question 62 of 100
62. Which land did Cushan Rishatayim (Rishathaim) rule?
Question 63 of 100
63. Whom did Yehuda (Judah) send to give Tamar her payment of a goat's kid as promised?
Question 64 of 100
64. To what would the rain be compared if the Jews wouldn't keep God's commandments?
Question 65 of 100
65. How did Aharon (Aaron) tell Moshe (Moses) that the calf was formed?
Question 66 of 100
66. When did Moshe (Moses) set up the dwelling of the Ohel Moed (Tent of Appointment)?
Question 67 of 100
67. What was the law regarding an animal that had a blemish?
Question 68 of 100
68. What were the names of Shaul's (Saul's) sons?
Question 69 of 100
69. What sign proved that Chizkiyahu (Hezekiah) would recover and go to the Beit Hamikdash (Holy Temple)?
Question 70 of 100
70. How many sons did Milka have?
Question 71 of 100
71. How did Aharon (Aaron) get the blood of the calf of the Chatat (sin-offering)?
Question 72 of 100
72. What did the man who took the goat to Azazel do when he returned from the desert?
Question 73 of 100
73. Who did Zevach and Tzalmuna (Zebah, Zalmunna) kill in Tavor (Tabor)?
Question 74 of 100
74. What did the few Jews who had been allowed to remain in Yehuda (Judah) do after Gedalya was assassinated?
Question 75 of 100
75. What was done with the idolatry-related objects that were removed from the Beit Hamikdash (Holy Temple)?
Question 76 of 100
76. Who camped on the eastern side of the Mishkan (Sanctuary)?
Question 77 of 100
77. Who planted the Garden of Eden?
Question 78 of 100
78. What did all the men of the city do the stubborn and rebellious son?
Question 79 of 100
79. What two acts of mourning were Aharon (Aaron) and his sons prohibited from displaying?
Question 80 of 100
80. What did the judges do if they had a case that is was too difficult for them to judge?
Question 81 of 100
81. Which son of Yaakov (Jacob) did Yaakov compare to a serpent?
Question 82 of 100
82. What was the special ability of 700 left-handed warriors from Binyamin (Benjamin)?
Question 83 of 100
83. What was the name of the father-in-law of Moshe (Moses) as it is written in Parshat (Torah portion of) Beha'alotcha?
Question 84 of 100
84. How much time did Shimshon (Samson) give his companions to solve his riddle?
Question 85 of 100
85. What did God tell Moshe (Moses) to do after Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) would return to their tents?
Question 86 of 100
86. When was the shemita (Sabbatical) year?
Question 87 of 100
87. What were the people afraid would happen if they would continue to hear the voice of God speak to them?
Question 88 of 100
88. What was the life of Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel)?
Question 89 of 100
89. What would be the sign that the prophecy of Eli's descendants' early deaths was true?
Question 90 of 100
90. How did Moshe (Moses) describe God's actions in his song to Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel)?
Question 91 of 100
91. With what instrument was the master to pierce the ear of a Hebrew servant who wished to remain in servitude forever?
Question 92 of 100
92. What animals were offered along with the two leavened loaves after the 7 weeks were counted?
Question 93 of 100
93. To what animals did David say that Shaul and Yonatan (Saul, Jonathan) were superior, and in what ways?
Question 94 of 100
94. Who did not have a portion or inheritance of the land of Israel?
Question 95 of 100
95. Who came to Shmuel (Samuel) to ask that he appoint a king?
Question 96 of 100
96. What did David do after Baana and Rechav (Rechab) brought Ish-Boshet's (Ish-Bosheth's) cut-off head to him?
Question 97 of 100
97. Why did God separate Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) from the other nations?
Question 98 of 100
98. How many times a year did the males of Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) need to appear before God?
Question 99 of 100
99. What did Yehoash (Jehoash), king of the 10 tribes, take back from Ben Hadad of Aram?
Question 100 of 100
100. Where did God appear to Yitzchak (Isaac) at night?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: