Question 1 of 100
1. What was the difference between the offering of a Jew and that of a convert?
Question 2 of 100
2. Why did Shim'i ben (the son of) Gera curse David, according to David?
Question 3 of 100
3. Who was allowed to chase the killer who killed accidentally?
Question 4 of 100
4. What river did Yaakov (Jacob) cross the night before he met Eisav (Esau)?
Question 5 of 100
5. What did Pinchas (Phinehas) take with him to the war with Midian?
Question 6 of 100
6. Who would swoop down on the Jews from afar if they wouldn't keep the commandments?
Question 7 of 100
7. What 2 materials were not allowed to be worn together?
Question 8 of 100
8. How did Ehud ben (son of) Gera succeed in meeting Eglon alone?
Question 9 of 100
9. How did Rivka (Rebecca) respond when the servant asked her for water at the well in Aram Naharayim?
Question 10 of 100
10. What happened to the people who were trying to get into Lot's house to hurt his guests?
Question 11 of 100
11. What did Yishai's (Jesse's) youngest son, David, look like?
Question 12 of 100
12. Why was it forbidden for the Jews' children to intermarry with the 7 nations who lived in the land of Canaan?
Question 13 of 100
13. What happened to Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) in Mitzrayim (Egypt) after Yosef (Joseph) died?
Question 14 of 100
14. What did Atalya (Athaliah) do after her son, King Achazya (Ahaziah) of Yehuda (Judah), died?
Question 15 of 100
15. Which day every week was to be a day of complete rest?
Question 16 of 100
16. How many days and nights did Moshe (Moses) stay on the mountain to get the Torah?
Question 17 of 100
17. Did Pharaoh keep his promise to send Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) out to serve God after the frogs died?
Question 18 of 100
18. What would happen to someone who ate blood?
Question 19 of 100
19. In front of whom did Moshe (Moses) appoint Yehoshua (Joshua) as the new leader?
Question 20 of 100
20. What did Pharaoh say by way of introduction to Yosef (Joseph) before he related his dreams?
Question 21 of 100
21. What was mida kineged mida (measure for measure) in Shaul's (Saul's) punishment?
Question 22 of 100
22. Where would the Jews erect the stones on which the Torah's words would be written?
Question 23 of 100
23. What did Pharaoh's daughter reply to the offer of the sister of Moshe (Moses) to find a Hebrew nursemaid for Moshe?
Question 24 of 100
24. Who was Yocheved's (Jochebed's) father?
Question 25 of 100
25. What question did Yitzchak (Isaac) ask his father as they trekked to the mountaintop in the land of Moriah?
Question 26 of 100
26. What would happen if an ox gored a master's servant or maidservant?
Question 27 of 100
27. Who was Shalum ben Yavesh (son of Jabesh)?
Question 28 of 100
28. Who tried to convince the people not to rebel against God and not to fear the people of the land of Canaan?
Question 29 of 100
29. What animal did one bring as a guilt-offering if he unintentionally sinned against God's holy things?
Question 30 of 100
30. What was the former name of Chevron (Hebron)?
Question 31 of 100
31. What new name did Pharaoh Necho (Neco) give to King Elyakim (Eliakim), who replaced Yehoachaz (Jehoahaz)?
Question 32 of 100
32. What did Yaakov (Jacob) do in Bet El at the place where God spoke to him?
Question 33 of 100
33. How did Shlomo (Solomon) determine which woman was the real mother of the surviving baby?
Question 34 of 100
34. For which offering were the two he-goats of Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) used?
Question 35 of 100
35. What became of the people of Givon (Gibeon) after their deception was discovered?
Question 36 of 100
36. With what was the Aron Hakodesh (Holy Ark) sheltered?
Question 37 of 100
37. What did Moshe (Moses) ask God to do with the work of Levi's (Levites') hands?
Question 38 of 100
38. What rebuke did Yoav (Joab) give David, who mourned the death of his son Avshalom (Absalom)?
Question 39 of 100
39. What did the Plishtim (Philistines) do to the town of Keilah?
Question 40 of 100
40. What message did Chushai (Hushai) want to send to David?
Question 41 of 100
41. What parts of a Zevach Shemlamim (feast peace-offering) goat were brought as a fire-offering?
Question 42 of 100
42. What idolatry-related acts did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) do with the daughters of Moav (Moab)?
Question 43 of 100
43. What did Yosef (Joseph) demand that the brothers do to prove that they were not spies?
Question 44 of 100
44. What would happen to someone who killed a thief whom he caught while breaking in to a home?
Question 45 of 100
45. What royal city in Amon did Yoav (Joab) capture?
Question 46 of 100
46. From what were the hooks made, that fastened the curtains to one another in the Mishkan (Sanctuary)?
Question 47 of 100
47. Which sons of Noach (Noah) emerged unharmed from the ark after the flood?
Question 48 of 100
48. What prophecy did the angel tell Hagar about Yishmael (Ishmael) when she was in the desert?
Question 49 of 100
49. What would Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) ultimately eat if they would not keep God's commandments?
Question 50 of 100
50. What would happen if Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) would not drive out the inhabitants of Canaan?
Question 51 of 100
51. In which month in the Yovel (Jubilee) year was the shofar (ram's horn) to be sounded?
Question 52 of 100
52. What wine libation was brought with the korban tamid (constant offering)?
Question 53 of 100
53. How was Adonibezek punished mida kineged mida (measure for measure)?
Question 54 of 100
54. What did the Jews tell Moshe (Moses) to do because they were afraid to continue to hear God's voice?
Question 55 of 100
55. In which year did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) leave the Sinai Desert?
Question 56 of 100
56. How did Mefiboshet (Mephibosheth) become lame?
Question 57 of 100
57. What did Yaakov (Jacob) do after identifying Yosef's (Joseph's) blood-stained, multi-color striped coat?
Question 58 of 100
58. Which of the following items were donated for constructing the Mishkan (Sanctuary)?
Question 59 of 100
59. Who killed Zevach and Tzalmuna (Zebah, Zalmunna)?
Question 60 of 100
60. What would happen if someone borrowed an animal that died or was injured while the owner was not present?
Question 61 of 100
61. What was the name of the wife that Eisav (Esau) married after Yaakov (Jacob) fled to Padan Aram?
Question 62 of 100
62. What were the dimensions of the Mizbei'ach (Altar) in the Mishkan (Sanctuary)?
Question 63 of 100
63. Who else was in the Ohel Moed (Tent of Appointment) when Aharon (Aaron) entered it to atone for the nation?
Question 64 of 100
64. In the baker's dream, what happened to the bread in the baskets on his head?
Question 65 of 100
65. Which people were dismissed from their positions during King Yoshiyahu's (Josiah's) reign?
Question 66 of 100
66. After disclosing his identity, where did Yosef (Joseph) tell his brothers to go?
Question 67 of 100
67. Initially, how much money did Ephron ask from Avraham (Abraham) for the burial cave?
Question 68 of 100
68. Who was the leader of the tribe of Menashe at the time of the second-year census?
Question 69 of 100
69. What would happen to the trees of the land if Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) would not keep God's commandments?
Question 70 of 100
70. Between what ages was a female's monetary value 10 silver shekels?
Question 71 of 100
71. To which animal did Yaakov (Jacob) compare Binyamin (Benjamin)?
Question 72 of 100
72. What did Moshe (Moses) tell Aharon (Aaron) to take for a sin-offering on the day after the week-long consecration?
Question 73 of 100
73. Which navi (prophet) gave David a choice of 3 punishments from Hashem (G-d) after David counted the people?
Question 74 of 100
74. What was done with the sons of Aharon (Aaron) after they approached him?
Question 75 of 100
75. What happened if someone who was tamei (contaminated) ate the meat of a Zevach Shelamim (feast peace-offering)?
Question 76 of 100
76. Why was Yishai's (Jesse's) youngest son not initially brought to meet Shmuel (Samuel)?
Question 77 of 100
77. Which tribes would stand for the curse on Har Eval (Mt. Ebal)?
Question 78 of 100
78. Where in the Mishkan (Sanctuary) was the Menorah (Candelabrum) placed?
Question 79 of 100
79. What did the people of Shechem (Nablus) give Avimelech (Abimelech)?
Question 80 of 100
80. For how long was Ish-Boshet (Ish-Bosheth) the king over all the tribes except Yehuda (Judah)?
Question 81 of 100
81. What was done with the wings of the fowl that was brought as an Olah (burnt-offering)?
Question 82 of 100
82. What did Yeravam (Jeroboam) tell his wife to do after their son Aviya (Abijah) became ill?
Question 83 of 100
83. What would the Mitzrim (Egyptians) know after God would take out Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) from among them?
Question 84 of 100
84. What did a pure person do to purify people and objects that had become tamei (contaminated) from touching the dead?
Question 85 of 100
85. Which tribe had the most males age 20 and up in the second-year census?
Question 86 of 100
86. Which people did God exempt from the decree that the people would die in the desert due to the spies' negative report?
Question 87 of 100
87. To whom did God command the Jews to teach His words about the rewards for observing the commandments?
Question 88 of 100
88. Where did Hashem (G-d) stop the angel from killing more people during the pestilence punishment?
Question 89 of 100
89. How long did the plague of darkness last, according to the literal meaning of the verses of the Torah (Bible)?
Question 90 of 100
90. What was the punishment of the man who gathered wood on Shabbat (Sabbath) in the desert?
Question 91 of 100
91. How did God describe the land that He was giving to Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) as an inheritance?
Question 92 of 100
92. How old was Avraham (Abraham) when he died?
Question 93 of 100
93. How many rows of stones were on the Choshen Mishpat (Breastplate of Judgment worn by the High Priest)?
Question 94 of 100
94. How many people were on the roof of the building where the Plishti (Philistine) governors celebrated?
Question 95 of 100
95. How many donkeys did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) capture from Midian?
Question 96 of 100
96. What did Avshalom's (Absalom's) other brothers do after Amnon was killed?
Question 97 of 100
97. From what fabrics were the 10 curtains in the Mishkan (Tabernacle) made?
Question 98 of 100
98. Which of his brothers did Yosef (Joseph) hug first after he revealed his identity to his brothers?
Question 99 of 100
99. What was the law of inheritance if a man died and had no sons?
Question 100 of 100
100. In what order did Yosef (Joseph) seat his brothers during lunch?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: