Question 1 of 100
1. Who was to eat of the Mincha (meal-offering)?
Question 2 of 100
2. During the dinner that Yosef (Joseph) hosted for his brothers, who received the largest portions of food?
Question 3 of 100
3. Which beasts were permissible to be eaten?
Question 4 of 100
4. What did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) need to do to be God's most beloved treasure among the nations?
Question 5 of 100
5. Which of Yosef's (Joseph's) descendants was described as thousands?
Question 6 of 100
6. What happened to the people who followed Baal-peor?
Question 7 of 100
7. What did Shaul (Saul) want his armor-bearer to do after the Plishtim (Philistines) found him?
Question 8 of 100
8. What did Amalek do to Tziklag (Ziklag) while David and his men accompanied Achish to prepare for war?
Question 9 of 100
9. What did Aharon (Aaron) place within the Curtain next to the Aron Hakodesh (Holy Ark)?
Question 10 of 100
10. Which tribe's new leader was Chaniel ben (the son of) Ephod?
Question 11 of 100
11. How did Amnon feel about Tamar after he forced her to be with him?
Question 12 of 100
12. What was the law regarding money that had been loaned to a non-Jew, when the remission of loans would arrive?
Question 13 of 100
13. Who was the son of To'I, the king of Chamat (Hamath)?
Question 14 of 100
14. What did God tell Moshe (Moses) to take in his hand before he would speak to a rock to make it produce water?
Question 15 of 100
15. Who else besides the Kohanim (priests) was killed by Doeg HaEdomi (the Edomite) in Nov (Nob)?
Question 16 of 100
16. What food related items would be blessed if the Jews would keep all of the commandments?
Question 17 of 100
17. Which Mitzrim (Egyptians) accompanied Yosef (Joseph) to bury his father?
Question 18 of 100
18. Toward what direction did God command Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) to travel after the sin of the spies?
Question 19 of 100
19. What had to be done with an earthenware vessel in which a Chatat (sin-offering) was cooked?
Question 20 of 100
20. What reason did God provide to Yitzchak (Isaac) for blessing his offspring?
Question 21 of 100
21. For how long was an impoverished Jew enslaved after selling himself to a non-Jewish resident of the land?
Question 22 of 100
22. Why was Hevel (Abel) killed by Kayin (Cain)?
Question 23 of 100
23. What was the length of the Choshen (Breastplate worn by the High Priest)?
Question 24 of 100
24. What time of day did the locusts begin to enter Mitzrayim (Egypt)?
Question 25 of 100
25. For how long did Moses propose that Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) go into the wilderness to sacrifice?
Question 26 of 100
26. Which son of Yaakov (Jacob) would live on the sea shore, according to Yaakov's deathbed blessing?
Question 27 of 100
27. What benefits would God bestow upon Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) that did not require any effort on their part?
Question 28 of 100
28. Who became fat and kicked as a result of an excess of food and prosperity?
Question 29 of 100
29. Who rescued David from Yishbi-Benov (Ishbi-Benob)?
Question 30 of 100
30. What did the staff members of Achav's (Ahab's) household do to prove their loyalty to Yehu (Jehu)?
Question 31 of 100
31. What reward did Shimshon (Samson) promise to those who would answer his riddle?
Question 32 of 100
32. Is it permitted to eat locusts?
Question 33 of 100
33. Who was the father of Pinchas (Phinehas)?
Question 34 of 100
34. How old was Avraham (Abraham) when he first went to Canaan?
Question 35 of 100
35. What did the local residents call the place where Yosef (Joseph) and all with him mourned his father?
Question 36 of 100
36. What age were the lambs that were sacrificed on Rosh Hashana (New Year)?
Question 37 of 100
37. Who was Gilad's (Gilead's) father?
Question 38 of 100
38. Where would a Jewish servant go upon his release from servitude to a Jew in the Yovel (Jubilee) year?
Question 39 of 100
39. What did David do when he was recognized in Gat (Gath) after he fled there?
Question 40 of 100
40. What happened to some of the residents of Beit Shemesh after the Aron (Ark) was brought there?
Question 41 of 100
41. Who was to eat the produce of the Shabbat (Sabbatical) year?
Question 42 of 100
42. What would happen to Pharaoh after the plague of blood, if he would not send out Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel)?
Question 43 of 100
43. On what day would Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) have to nullify leavened bread from their homes?
Question 44 of 100
44. Which son did Yaakov (Jacob) not send to Mitzrayim (Egypt)?
Question 45 of 100
45. Why did Moshe (Moses) tell Pharaoh that Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) needed to take their sheep and cattle?
Question 46 of 100
46. Why were the Jews commanded not to hate the Edomites?
Question 47 of 100
47. What were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded to remember regarding tzaraat (leprosy-like affliction)?
Question 48 of 100
48. What was left in Potiphar's wife's hand when Yosef (Joseph) ran out of the house?
Question 49 of 100
49. In what year did Aharon (Aaron) die?
Question 50 of 100
50. What did the Kohen (priest) do to the head of a woman who was suspected of committing adultery?
Question 51 of 100
51. What was the law regarding an animal designated for an offering that was disqualified?
Question 52 of 100
52. In which land did Kayin (Cain) settle after being punished by God?
Question 53 of 100
53. What was the law regarding moving the boundary of another Jew?
Question 54 of 100
54. What did Yosef (Joseph) tell his brothers to tell Yaakov (Jacob) to do?
Question 55 of 100
55. What did the general Ravshakeh (Rabshakeh) tell the people in Yerushalayim (Jerusalem) in Hebrew?
Question 56 of 100
56. What did Moshe (Moses) reassure Yehoshua (Joshua) that Yehoshua would do?
Question 57 of 100
57. How did the law differ regarding what the Jews were to do when conquering inhabitants of Canaan vs. other countries?
Question 58 of 100
58. How many sockets were on the boards on the southern side of the Mishkan (Sanctuary)?
Question 59 of 100
59. What did the metzorah (person with leprosy-like condition) sacrifice if he could not afford two he-lambs?
Question 60 of 100
60. What was the name of Avshalom's (Absalom's) daughter?
Question 61 of 100
61. What was the width of Og's bed?
Question 62 of 100
62. Where did Yosef (Joseph) find his brothers and the flocks of sheep after they left Shechem (Nablus)?
Question 63 of 100
63. Who was the father of Datan and Aviram?
Question 64 of 100
64. What good act did the otherwise evil king of the 10 tribes, Yoram ben Achav (Joram, son of Ahab), do?
Question 65 of 100
65. Who joined forces and succeeded in besieging but not defeating King Achaz of Yehuda (Ahaz, Judah)?
Question 66 of 100
66. What was removed from the fowl that was brought as an Olah (burnt-offering)?
Question 67 of 100
67. How was the blood of the bull put on the horns of the Mizbei'ach (Altar)?
Question 68 of 100
68. What did the walking staff of Aharon (Aaron) become when Aharon threw it down before Pharaoh?
Question 69 of 100
69. What happened to Avshalom (Absalom) when he was riding his mule in the battle against David?
Question 70 of 100
70. What did Yonatan (Jonathan) reply to the soldier who informed him that Shaul (Saul) had declared a fast?
Question 71 of 100
71. How many cities of refuge were on the eastern side of the Yarden (Jordan) River?
Question 72 of 100
72. What parts of an individual sin-offering were burned outside the camp?
Question 73 of 100
73. For whom was the corner of the field left unreaped and the dropped gleanings left unpicked?
Question 74 of 100
74. Whom did David tell that he (David) lived in a cedar house while Hashem's Aron (G-d's Ark) lived in a curtain?
Question 75 of 100
75. Was it a mitzva (commandment) for a judge to help the poorer person in a court case by taking his side?
Question 76 of 100
76. What would happen if someone let his cattle devour someone else's field, or he purposely grazed his cattle there?
Question 77 of 100
77. Which navi (prophet) did Hashem (G-d) tell Eliyahu (Elijah) to anoint to replace him?
Question 78 of 100
78. What covered the pillars of shitim (acacia) wood in the Mishkan (Sanctuary)?
Question 79 of 100
79. To where did Adramelech and Sharetzer (Sarezer) flee after they killed their father, Sancheriv (Sennacherib)?
Question 80 of 100
80. What happened after Moshe (Moses) came to investigate the burning bush?
Question 81 of 100
81. Whom did Avraham (Abraham) take with him when he migrated to Canaan?
Question 82 of 100
82. Where on the Shulchan (Table) were the rings for the poles placed ?
Question 83 of 100
83. What, besides flour, was in the pan of the anointment-day Mincha (meal-offering) of Aharon (Aaron) and his sons?
Question 84 of 100
84. What was the result of the war between Avraham (Abraham) and the four kings?
Question 85 of 100
85. On which day of the 7th month were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded to afflict themselves and do no work?
Question 86 of 100
86. When would a Kohen (priest) quarantine someone with possible tzaraat (leprosy-like condition) on a burn?
Question 87 of 100
87. Besides not touching anything holy, what else was a woman prohibited from doing after she gave birth to a son?
Question 88 of 100
88. What was the first thing God said when He called out to Moshe (Moses) from the burning bush?
Question 89 of 100
89. How long did the inaugural period of the Ohel Moed (Tent of Appointment) last?
Question 90 of 100
90. Why were the Jews punished with specifically 40 years of wandering in the desert?
Question 91 of 100
91. Which king(s) did Hashem (G-d) command Eliyahu (Elijah) to anoint?
Question 92 of 100
92. What did David ultimately take with him to fight Golyat (Goliath)?
Question 93 of 100
93. What did Yosef (Joseph) demand that the brothers do to prove that they were not spies?
Question 94 of 100
94. What was God's portion, according to Moshe's (Moses') song to Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel)?
Question 95 of 100
95. In what condition would Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) lay down if they would keep God's commandments?
Question 96 of 100
96. How much did David pay Aravna (Arauna) for the threshing floor and cattle which he bought to use as offerings?
Question 97 of 100
97. Which tribe and its escorting tribes traveled last when Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) began each journey?
Question 98 of 100
98. How did the people prepare the man (manna) in order to eat it?
Question 99 of 100
99. What was going to occur on the day that Moshe (Moses) told the Children of Israel to take various animals to sacrifice?
Question 100 of 100
100. What did Yosef (Joseph) try to change about the way that Yaakov (Jacob) blessed Yosef's sons?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: