Question 1 of 100
1. What did a nazir (Nazirite) do on the 7th day after the sudden death of a nearby person made him tamei (contaminated)?
Question 2 of 100
2. How many years after they arrived in Canaan did Hagar marry Avraham (Abraham)?
Question 3 of 100
3. What was made for the Mishkan (Sanctuary) from the women's copper mirrors?
Question 4 of 100
4. Which of these animals chew their cud but do not have a split hoof?
Question 5 of 100
5. What was sprinkled on the Mizbei'ach (Altar) seven times on the day the Mishkan (Sanctuary) was anointed?
Question 6 of 100
6. Whom did Avraham (Abraham) take with him on the journey to the land of Moriah?
Question 7 of 100
7. What was the name of the grandfather of Rivka (Rebecca)?
Question 8 of 100
8. How many people went out to collect bread on the seventh day?
Question 9 of 100
9. For how long did the Aron (Ark) stay in Kiryat Yearim?
Question 10 of 100
10. Where did God become King?
Question 11 of 100
11. Whom did God call as witnesses to the fact that He placed before the Jews life and death and blessing and curse?
Question 12 of 100
12. In which year was the Mishkan (Sanctuary) set up?
Question 13 of 100
13. How did the plague of locusts end?
Question 14 of 100
14. Which three nations did God command Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) not to provoke on their way to the land?
Question 15 of 100
15. What did Yonatan (Jonathan) reply to the soldier who informed him that Shaul (Saul) had declared a fast?
Question 16 of 100
16. What were the dimensions of the goat hair curtains that formed a tent over the Mishkan (Sanctuary)?
Question 17 of 100
17. When Yitro (Jethro) came to meet Moshe (Moses), who kissed whom?
Question 18 of 100
18. What had to be put on every Korban (offering)?
Question 19 of 100
19. What did Pinchas (Phinehas) take with him to the war with Midian?
Question 20 of 100
20. Where did David flee after Yonatan (Jonathan) signaled to him to flee with the 3 arrows?
Question 21 of 100
21. How was the real navi (prophet) punished after he ate with the false navi, against Hashem's (G-d's) will?
Question 22 of 100
22. Where did Aharon (Aaron) die?
Question 23 of 100
23. Where was Miriam buried?
Question 24 of 100
24. What did the elders and judges measure when a corpse was found between cities?
Question 25 of 100
25. What did Shaul and Yonatan (Saul, Jonathan) have that the people who were with them lacked?
Question 26 of 100
26. Who sat near the doorpost of the Sanctuary of Hashem (G-d) in Shiloh when Chana (Hannah) prayed there?
Question 27 of 100
27. What covered the Mishkan (Sanctuary) in the nighttime from the time the Mishkan was erected?
Question 28 of 100
28. What did the malach (angel) forbid Manoach's (Manoah's) wife to do during her pregnancy?
Question 29 of 100
29. Who were Elyakim ben Chilkiya; Shevna; and Yoach, son of Asaf (Eliakim, son of Hilkiah, Shebna and Joah)?
Question 30 of 100
30. What shevet (tribe) did not receive a portion of land?
Question 31 of 100
31. From what age did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) go to the army?
Question 32 of 100
32. From what were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded to keep their distance?
Question 33 of 100
33. What royal response did God predict to the request by Moshe (Moses) for the Jews' 3-day desert trip?
Question 34 of 100
34. What did Moshe (Moses) do so that God would remove the frogs from Mitzrayim (Egypt)?
Question 35 of 100
35. Who offered to support Yaakov (Jacob) upon his arrival in Mitzrayim (Egypt) during the next 5 years of famine?
Question 36 of 100
36. To whom would Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) lend if they would keep God's commandments?
Question 37 of 100
37. How many visitors came to and left Avraham's (Abraham's) tent and how many angels arrived in Sodom?
Question 38 of 100
38. What condition did Yeravam (Jeroboam) and the nation set for being willing to serve Rechavam (Rehoboam)?
Question 39 of 100
39. What would God make the heaven resemble if Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) would not keep His commandments?
Question 40 of 100
40. Who went up from Ir Hatemarim (City of Date Palms) with the tribe of Yehuda (Judah) to the Desert of Yehuda?
Question 41 of 100
41. On which days of the period of not eating leavened bread was it forbidden to work?
Question 42 of 100
42. From what materials was Shlomo's (Solomon's) throne made?
Question 43 of 100
43. Which of Pharaoh's servants were put in the same jail as Yosef (Joseph)?
Question 44 of 100
44. For what was the donated money in the chest at the entrance to the Beit Hamikdash (Holy Temple) used?
Question 45 of 100
45. What did God say to Yaakov (Jacob) in Be'er Sheva (Beersheba) regarding Yosef (Joseph)?
Question 46 of 100
46. Which tribe's leader gave his offering on the 5th day?
Question 47 of 100
47. To whom did a woman bring her offerings after giving birth?
Question 48 of 100
48. To what part of the body would the Jews be compared if they would keep God's commandments?
Question 49 of 100
49. How permanent was the prophecy that the elders had when God gave them some of Moshe's (Moses') spirit?
Question 50 of 100
50. How many times a year were Jewish males commanded to appear before God in the place that He would choose?
Question 51 of 100
51. What could not be eaten with the Korban Pesach (Passover-offering)?
Question 52 of 100
52. What did God allow man to eat?
Question 53 of 100
53. What did Moshe (Moses) do when he saw a Mitzri (Egyptian) hitting a Hebrew man?
Question 54 of 100
54. What did Moshe (Moses) command the soldiers of Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) to do to the women of Midian?
Question 55 of 100
55. What were the people afraid would happen if they would continue to hear the voice of God speak to them?
Question 56 of 100
56. How many camels did Avraham's (Abraham's) servant take with him when he went to find a wife for Isaac?
Question 57 of 100
57. Who were the mother and maternal grandfather of King Aviyam (Abijam) of Yehuda (Judah)?
Question 58 of 100
58. What did God tell each of the leaders of the tribes to take after the plague ended?
Question 59 of 100
59. Where did Aharon (Aaron) sprinkle the bull and he-goat blood after he sprinkled it on the cover of the Aron (Ark)?
Question 60 of 100
60. What did Yosef (Joseph) make his brothers promise before he died?
Question 61 of 100
61. Who told Moshe (Moses) to imprison Eldad and Meidad?
Question 62 of 100
62. Who killed King Yoshiyahu (Josiah) in Megido?
Question 63 of 100
63. What did God promise Avraham (Abraham) when he first arrived in Canaan?
Question 64 of 100
64. Which of these tribes stood on Har (Mt.) Grizim?
Question 65 of 100
65. What was the name of the eldest son of Aharon (Aaron)?
Question 66 of 100
66. Why did the Jewish army have to bring along a shovel in addition to its military weapons?
Question 67 of 100
67. From what material were the sockets for the partition veil in the Mishkan (Sanctuary) made?
Question 68 of 100
68. What did Avdon's (Abdon's) sons and grandsons do?
Question 69 of 100
69. What did the Kohen (priest) mix with sacred water when determining whether a woman had committed adultery?
Question 70 of 100
70. Why did the brothers think they were taken to Yosef's (Joseph's) house when they brought Binyamin (Benjamin)?
Question 71 of 100
71. What happened to Shimshon's (Samson's) wife from Timnat (Timnath) who revealed his riddle's solution?
Question 72 of 100
72. What did Achan do after he was singled out as the transgressor?
Question 73 of 100
73. Who was the father of Pinchas (Phinehas)?
Question 74 of 100
74. Which of the brothers did Yosef (Joseph) imprison when he sent his brothers back to Canaan?
Question 75 of 100
75. Where did God command Moshe (Moses) to count the Leviim (Levites)?
Question 76 of 100
76. What did Moshe (Moses) teach the people when they came before him with a case for judgment?
Question 77 of 100
77. Which navi (prophet) presided when Chizkiyahu (Hezekiah) ruled over Yehuda (Judah)?
Question 78 of 100
78. From what did Moshe (Moses) make the serpent that he put on the pole to cure the bitten people who would look at it?
Question 79 of 100
79. What did the Kohen (priest) do if an affliction reappeared in a washed garment whose afflicted area was ripped off?
Question 80 of 100
80. How did Yosef (Joseph) interpret the baker's dream and predict his fate?
Question 81 of 100
81. Where did Moshe (Moses) tell the soldiers to go when they got back from the war?
Question 82 of 100
82. What did David say to do with Mefiboshet's (Mephibosheth's) property that David had given to Tziva (Ziba)?
Question 83 of 100
83. What did Eliyahu (Elijah) do when the son of the widow who fed him became ill and stopped breathing?
Question 84 of 100
84. Who was Lemech?
Question 85 of 100
85. What metaphysical vision did Hashem (G-d) show Elisha's disciple so that he wouldn't fear the army of Aram?
Question 86 of 100
86. In what direction was the blood of the para aduma (red cow) sprinkled?
Question 87 of 100
87. From where did Aharon (Aaron) tell Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) to take jewelry?
Question 88 of 100
88. What was Moshe (Moses') reaction when he saw that the soldiers had spared the lives of the female Midianites?
Question 89 of 100
89. What miracle happened in the war against the Emori?
Question 90 of 100
90. From which city did a boy come to Micha's (Micah's) house of idolatry?
Question 91 of 100
91. How did Yaakov (Jacob) recognize his cousin Rachel?
Question 92 of 100
92. What would happen if a prophet relayed in God's names things he was not told to say, or spoke in the name of other gods?
Question 93 of 100
93. How did Aharon (Aaron) and his sons offer the Mincha (meal-offering) on the day they were anointed?
Question 94 of 100
94. Where did the Jews hide from the Plishti (Philistine) army which came to avenge their commissioner's death?
Question 95 of 100
95. What did Moshe (Moses) tell Aharon (Aaron) to take for a sin-offering on the day after the week-long consecration?
Question 96 of 100
96. Who was given to Betzalel (Bezalel) as an assistant?
Question 97 of 100
97. What was the monetary value of a female between the ages of 5 and 20?
Question 98 of 100
98. How were Bnei Yisrael (the Jews) commanded to treat the stranger (convert) among them?
Question 99 of 100
99. What was the law regarding one who touched a dead kosher animal?
Question 100 of 100
100. What two responses were forbidden if someone wronged someone else?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: