Question 1 of 100
1. In what subtle way did Shaul (Saul) try to kill David after hurling his spear at him didn't succeed?
Question 2 of 100
2. To what flying creature did Moshe (Moses) compare the Emori when they chased Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel)?
Question 3 of 100
3. To which people did God give the land of Ar?
Question 4 of 100
4. What was to be continuous in the Ohel Moed (Tent of Appointment)?
Question 5 of 100
5. What happened when Shimshon (Samson) forcefully grasped and leaned on the building's two central pillars?
Question 6 of 100
6. On what day did God create the sea monsters?
Question 7 of 100
7. What "modern innovation" did Chizkiya (Hezekiah) bring to Yerushalayim (Jerusalem)?
Question 8 of 100
8. What did Lot offer the people of Sodom when they came to kill his guests?
Question 9 of 100
9. Which son of David aspired to become king after him when David was old?
Question 10 of 100
10. Who distributed the lands west of the Yarden (Jordan) River to the Jews?
Question 11 of 100
11. What would the wild beasts do if Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) would keep God's commandments?
Question 12 of 100
12. For how long was a woman unclean after she gave birth to a son?
Question 13 of 100
13. Whom did Moshe (Moses) take with him to the rock that was to produce water?
Question 14 of 100
14. What did Eliyahu (Elijah) say would happen to the widow if she would feed him first from her last bit of food?
Question 15 of 100
15. What did Moshe (Moses) tell the Jews to do when he couldn't bear their contentiousness, burdens and quarrels alone?
Question 16 of 100
16. Before whom did the Kohen (priest) offer the sacrifice given by a woman who had given birth?
Question 17 of 100
17. On what day of the month did the flood start?
Question 18 of 100
18. What was the name of the Plishti (Philistine) king of Gerar in the time of Yitzchak (Isaac)?
Question 19 of 100
19. How many children did Bilha have?
Question 20 of 100
20. From whom was Naval descended?
Question 21 of 100
21. What were the three cities of refuge on the western side of the Yarden (Jordan) River?
Question 22 of 100
22. What did Elisha do to the soldiers of Aram whom Hashem (G-d) had blinded?
Question 23 of 100
23. Where did the inauguration of the Leviim (Levites) take place?
Question 24 of 100
24. How did Yaakov (Jacob) reply to God when He called him by name in Be'er Sheva?
Question 25 of 100
25. What would happen after the shofar (trumpet) blast on the 7th day before the conquest of Yericho (Jericho)?
Question 26 of 100
26. From which direction did Moshe (Moses) command the spies to enter the land of Canaan?
Question 27 of 100
27. What was distinguishable about Shaul's (Saul's) appearance?
Question 28 of 100
28. Who, besides Atalya (Athaliah), was killed when Yoash (Joash) became king of Yehuda (Judah)?
Question 29 of 100
29. For how long did Golyat (Goliath) challenge the Jews before David offered to fight him?
Question 30 of 100
30. Whom did God designate as the ruler of all His creations?
Question 31 of 100
31. Which navi (prophet) was the only one whom God had known face to face?
Question 32 of 100
32. Who was Itamar (Ithamar)?
Question 33 of 100
33. How much money did Moshe (Moses) take to redeem the firstborns?
Question 34 of 100
34. Sisera was informed that Barak had gone up with 10,000 men to which mountain?
Question 35 of 100
35. For which offering was Aharon (Aaron) to bring a young bull before he entered the Sanctuary?
Question 36 of 100
36. What kind of skin was considered tamei (contaminated)?
Question 37 of 100
37. What did God tell Moshe (Moses) and Aharon (Aaron) in Mitzrayim (Egypt) about that month?
Question 38 of 100
38. What did the Jews tell Moshe (Moses) to do because they were afraid to continue to hear God's voice?
Question 39 of 100
39. With whom did God make the brit (covenant), besides with the Jewish people who were there on that day?
Question 40 of 100
40. What did Avraham (Abraham) take with him to the mountaintop in the land of Moriah?
Question 41 of 100
41. For how long did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) wander in the desert?
Question 42 of 100
42. What were all of the brothers doing in the first dream of Yosef (Joseph)?
Question 43 of 100
43. What was the impact of Yosef's (Joseph's) dreams on his brothers?
Question 44 of 100
44. How did Moshe (Moses) tell Sichon that the Jews would have enough food and water in his land?
Question 45 of 100
45. What was the first thing God said when He called out to Moshe (Moses) from the burning bush?
Question 46 of 100
46. How many curtains made for the Mishkan (Sanctuary)?
Question 47 of 100
47. Where were Shaul (Saul) and his sons killed?
Question 48 of 100
48. What would the snake do to people as a punishment for his trickery in the Garden of Eden?
Question 49 of 100
49. How did Avraham (Abraham) first react when he saw the three men coming toward him?
Question 50 of 100
50. What did Shmuel (Samuel) want the people to testify at the renewal of Shaul's (Saul's) kingdom?
Question 51 of 100
51. For how many years would an eved Ivri (Jewish slave) serve his master?
Question 52 of 100
52. What bad things did God put before Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) in the hopes that they would reject them?
Question 53 of 100
53. What did Moshe (Moses) sprinkle on the Leviim (Levites)?
Question 54 of 100
54. What did David do after he heard that Avshalom (Absalom) proclaimed himself as king in Chevron (Hebron)?
Question 55 of 100
55. Who blamed Elisha for the desperate state of affairs in the Shomron (Samaria) due to the siege and famine?
Question 56 of 100
56. Who did Asa, King of Yehuda (Judah), bribe in Aram to nullify Aram's treaty with Basa, king of the 10 tribes?
Question 57 of 100
57. What would collapse from the siege which would be placed by a foreign nation?
Question 58 of 100
58. Who served as Kohanim (priests) in Yeravam's (Jeroboam's) fake temples?
Question 59 of 100
59. Who would check out the land for the 7 remaining tribes?
Question 60 of 100
60. Was it a mitzva (commandment) for a judge to help the poorer person in a court case by taking his side?
Question 61 of 100
61. What did Shaul (Saul) ask the refugee do to him after the Plishtim (Philistines) surrounded Shaul?
Question 62 of 100
62. What did Aharon (Aaron) do after he changed into his own clothes when he finished the atonement service?
Question 63 of 100
63. Who would go in front of Yehoshua (Joshua)?
Question 64 of 100
64. To whom did a woman bring her offerings after giving birth?
Question 65 of 100
65. How would God rejoice over the Jews when they would return to Him?
Question 66 of 100
66. What was the name of Shaul's (Saul's) wife?
Question 67 of 100
67. What was the widow of a childless man supposed to do after his death?
Question 68 of 100
68. What did Leah name her first son?
Question 69 of 100
69. Whom would the tribes of Reuven (Reuben) and Gad leave east of the Jordan (Yarden) River when they go to fight?
Question 70 of 100
70. Which notable brothers were killed in the war in which the Aron (Ark) was captured?
Question 71 of 100
71. What was the name of the man with whom Yaakov (Jacob) fought during the night?
Question 72 of 100
72. What did the 2
Question 73 of 100
73. What animal did the leaders of the tribes bring for a sin-offering?
Question 74 of 100
74. Where did Avner's and Yoav's (Abner's, Joab's) soldiers duel one another?
Question 75 of 100
75. Which nation lived in the south of Canaan, according to the spies' report?
Question 76 of 100
76. What instrument was to be sounded during the Yovel (Jubilee) year?
Question 77 of 100
77. How was a sorcerer of Ov or Yid'oni put to death?
Question 78 of 100
78. On what date did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) come into the desert of Sin?
Question 79 of 100
79. What did Shimshon (Samson) reply after he was told that his first wife married someone else?
Question 80 of 100
80. Why was Hashem (G-d) upset with Shlomo (Solomon)?
Question 81 of 100
81. What kind of offering was made from the goat that went to God?
Question 82 of 100
82. For how long did Shlomo (Solomon) rule?
Question 83 of 100
83. What first sign did Gidon (Gideon) ask from Hashem (G-d) regarding fleece and dew?
Question 84 of 100
84. Who sustained Eliyahu (Elijah) after he left Nachal Krit (Cherith Brook), which dried up due to lack of rain?
Question 85 of 100
85. What percentage of the land's produce was to be given to Pharaoh during the famine?
Question 86 of 100
86. What were the Mitzrim (Egyptians) seeking when they dug around the river during the plague of blood?
Question 87 of 100
87. When did a lender have to return a security object to a poor borrower?
Question 88 of 100
88. How many of the enemy would 100 Jews be able to pursue if Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) kept God's commandments?
Question 89 of 100
89. Whose life was made bitter to the extent that he became the target of archers of hatred, according to Yaakov (Jacob)?
Question 90 of 100
90. From what age could a male's monetary value be given as a gift to God?
Question 91 of 100
91. From what metal was Og's bed made?
Question 92 of 100
92. From where did Moshe (Moses) say that God came to present the Torah?
Question 93 of 100
93. What did Moshe (Moses) do with the powder mixture that he made from the calf's remains after it was burned?
Question 94 of 100
94. How would Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) get food and water when passing through Har (Mt.) Seir?
Question 95 of 100
95. Where did Aharon (Aaron) and his sons eat what was left of the Mincha (meal-offering)?
Question 96 of 100
96. Whose grave was found in Beit El (Beth-El) when Yoshiyahu (Josiah) destroyed Yeravam's (Jeroboam's) altar?
Question 97 of 100
97. How did the mother and brother of Rivka (Rebecca) react to Avraham's (Abraham's) servant's request to leave?
Question 98 of 100
98. For how long did the Kohanim (priests) remain on the dry Yarden (Jordan) riverbed?
Question 99 of 100
99. What was the law regarding someone who killed another person out of hatred, by pushing him?
Question 100 of 100
100. For how long would a non-Jewish woman cry for her parents after being taken as a captive by a Jewish soldier?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: