Question 1 of 100
1. What did the brothers tell Yosef (Joseph) that Yaakov (Jacob) commanded before he died?
Question 2 of 100
2. Who was responsible for blowing the chatzotzrot (trumpets)?
Question 3 of 100
3. To whom did Moshe (Moses) relay the specifics of the laws of the Pesach sheep or goat offering?
Question 4 of 100
4. Which tribe's new leader was Pedahel ben (the son of) Amihud?
Question 5 of 100
5. Which tribe did Shelumiel ben Tzurishadai (Zurishaddai) lead at the time of the second-year census?
Question 6 of 100
6. What did the few Jews who had been allowed to remain in Yehuda (Judah) do after Gedalya was assassinated?
Question 7 of 100
7. What was a navi (prophet) formerly called?
Question 8 of 100
8. What kind of offering to God was made with the breast of the ram of consecration of Aharon (Aaron)?
Question 9 of 100
9. What did the people of Giva (Gibeah) demand from the host of the man, his attendant and pilegesh (concubine)?
Question 10 of 100
10. Which fish are permissible to eat?
Question 11 of 100
11. On which day was the first-born ox or sheep given to G-d?
Question 12 of 100
12. When they arrived at their destination as God had instructed, what did Avraham (Abraham) do?
Question 13 of 100
13. What symbolic omen of Shaul's (Saul's) downfall took place as Shmuel (Samuel) was leaving him?
Question 14 of 100
14. What were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded to do with a portion of their kneaded dough?
Question 15 of 100
15. What did Moshe (Moses) reassure Yehoshua (Joshua) that Yehoshua would do?
Question 16 of 100
16. Who was the leader of the tribe of Dan at the time of the second-year census?
Question 17 of 100
17. How did Rechav (Rechab) and Baana gain entrance to Ish-Boshet's (Ish-Bosheth's) house?
Question 18 of 100
18. How long did it take to complete the construction of the Beit Hamikdash (Holy Temple)?
Question 19 of 100
19. What was the name of the woman from Nachal (Brook of) Sorek whom Shimshon (Samson) loved?
Question 20 of 100
20. What wrong impressions did Achish have about David's actions when David lived in Tziklag (Ziklag)?
Question 21 of 100
21. Which of his brothers did Yosef (Joseph) hug first after he revealed his identity to his brothers?
Question 22 of 100
22. Whose fields were not permitted to be sold?
Question 23 of 100
23. Where did Shmuel (Samuel) announce to the Jews who their king would be and present him to the people?
Question 24 of 100
24. What reason did the angel of God give for stopping the sacrifice of Yitzchak (Isaac)?
Question 25 of 100
25. What was the monetary value of a male age 60 and over?
Question 26 of 100
26. What clothing did Adam and Chava (Eve) wear at first?
Question 27 of 100
27. From where did Aharon (Aaron) tell Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) to take jewelry?
Question 28 of 100
28. What forms of transportation did Yosef (Joseph) bring when he went to bury Yaakov (Jacob)?
Question 29 of 100
29. What offering did the nazir (Nazirite) bring 8 days after he became tamei (contaminated) from a dead body?
Question 30 of 100
30. Who offered to support Yaakov (Jacob) upon his arrival in Mitzrayim (Egypt) during the next 5 years of famine?
Question 31 of 100
31. In what order did the servants of Yosef (Joseph) search the brothers' sacks for the silver goblet?
Question 32 of 100
32. Whose name would Moshe (Moses) call before ascribing greatness to the God of Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel)?
Question 33 of 100
33. What was left of Izevel's (Jezebel's) body after the dogs ate her flesh?
Question 34 of 100
34. Why were there three consecutive years of famine during David's reign?
Question 35 of 100
35. How did the Torah describe a woman who wore a man's garment and vice versa?
Question 36 of 100
36. When Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) would ask Moshe (Moses) who sent him, what name of God was he to give?
Question 37 of 100
37. What second sign did Gidon (Gideon) ask from Hashem (G-d) regarding fleece and dew?
Question 38 of 100
38. Who was David's first army commander?
Question 39 of 100
39. What did Itai tell David when David told him and his men to return to Yerushalayim (Jerusalem)?
Question 40 of 100
40. What did Moshe (Moses) ask God to do for the people after He told Moshe that he was going to die?
Question 41 of 100
41. Why did Shaul (Saul) fall to the ground after Shmuel's (Samuel's) spirit told him what would happen?
Question 42 of 100
42. What did God command Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) about the people of Moav (Moab)?
Question 43 of 100
43. What did Yitro (Jethro) acknowledge after Moshe (Moses) told him what God had done for the Jews?
Question 44 of 100
44. For how long were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) allowed to own non-Jewish servants?
Question 45 of 100
45. What was the name of the father of Rivka (Rebecca)?
Question 46 of 100
46. Who was Gilad's (Gilead's) father?
Question 47 of 100
47. What did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) request from the Mitzrim (Egyptians)?
Question 48 of 100
48. Where did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) set up camp in the Desert of Tzin?
Question 49 of 100
49. What was going to occur on the day that Moshe (Moses) told the Children of Israel to take various animals to sacrifice?
Question 50 of 100
50. Where did the brothers go to tend their father's sheep?
Question 51 of 100
51. What did God command Noach (Noah) to build?
Question 52 of 100
52. What was forbidden to Yaakov's (Jacob's) descendants as a commemoration of his battle with the stranger?
Question 53 of 100
53. How old was Moshe (Moses) on the day that he spoke to the people just before his death?
Question 54 of 100
54. With what were Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) commanded to love God?
Question 55 of 100
55. How did Yotam (Jotham) avoid being murdered by Avimelech (Abimelech)?
Question 56 of 100
56. What punishment would Eli's descendants suffer (due to his failure to rebuke his sons effectively)?
Question 57 of 100
57. How many people did God tell Moshe (Moses) to choose to help him bear the burden of the people?
Question 58 of 100
58. How did the people prepare the man (manna) in order to eat it?
Question 59 of 100
59. What did Avshalom (Absalom) do after he killed his half-brother Amnon?
Question 60 of 100
60. What did the son of Shelomit bat (daughter of) Divri do?
Question 61 of 100
61. What was Devorah's (Deborah's) husband's name?
Question 62 of 100
62. What did the other nations do to their children as part of the service of their gods?
Question 63 of 100
63. When did one have to pay the wages of a poor hired worker?
Question 64 of 100
64. How did Aharon (Aaron) and his sons offer the Mincha (meal-offering) on the day they were anointed?
Question 65 of 100
65. Who did Avner ben (Abner the son of) Ner appoint as king for Efrayim, Binyamin (Benjamin) and all of Israel?
Question 66 of 100
66. What did Moshe (Moses) carry with him out of Mitzrayim (Egypt)?
Question 67 of 100
67. Where did Aharon (Aaron) bring the two goats of Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) to present them before G-d?
Question 68 of 100
68. What did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) ask Moshe (Moses) when they saw the Mitzrim (Egyptians) coming?
Question 69 of 100
69. To where was a person with tzaraat (leprosy-like condition) expelled?
Question 70 of 100
70. What was forbidden to think or do before lending money to a poor person when the 7th year was approaching?
Question 71 of 100
71. When would the nations revere the Jew?
Question 72 of 100
72. Why were the Jews commanded not to hate the Edomites?
Question 73 of 100
73. How did Avner (Abner) kill Asa'el (Asahel)?
Question 74 of 100
74. On which two mountains would the Jews stand when the Leviim (Levites) would pronounce the blessings and curses?
Question 75 of 100
75. How did Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) know where to go when they left Mitzrayim (Egypt)?
Question 76 of 100
76. How old was Avraham (Abraham) when he first went to Canaan?
Question 77 of 100
77. Where did the men of Yavesh Gilad (Jabesh Gilead) bury the bones of the corpses of Shaul (Saul) and his sons?
Question 78 of 100
78. For how many years would Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) have to wander in the desert?
Question 79 of 100
79. Who brought Avshalom (Absalom) back to David after Avshalom fled after he killed Amnon?
Question 80 of 100
80. What color were the rams' skins dyed in order to cover the Mishkan (Sanctuary)?
Question 81 of 100
81. What gift did Yaakov (Jacob) send with his sons for Yosef (Joseph) on their second trip to Mitzrayim (Egypt)?
Question 82 of 100
82. Why did Nachash from Amon want to take out the right eyes of the people of Yavesh Gilad (Jabesh Gilead)?
Question 83 of 100
83. To whom did the glory of God appeared after Moshe (Moses) and Aharon (Aaron) blessed them?
Question 84 of 100
84. Where did Balak and Bilam (Balaam) go after they first met in the city of Moav (Moab)?
Question 85 of 100
85. What was unique about the plague of darkness that came upon Mitzrayim (Egypt)?
Question 86 of 100
86. Which brother defended Binyamin (Benjamin) after he was accused of stealing Yosef's (Joseph's) silver goblet?
Question 87 of 100
87. Who killed Avner (Abner) together with Yoav (Joab)?
Question 88 of 100
88. What did Balak do when he heard that Bilam (Balaam) would not come?
Question 89 of 100
89. How many stones were on the Ephod (Apron-like garment worn by the High Priest)?
Question 90 of 100
90. How was the land distributed to the Jews?
Question 91 of 100
91. To whom did God swear that He would rescue Bnei Yisrael (the Children of Israel) from Mitzrayim (Egypt)?
Question 92 of 100
92. What good act did the otherwise evil king of the 10 tribes, Yoram ben Achav (Joram, son of Ahab), do?
Question 93 of 100
93. How many boards were on the south side south of the Mishkan (Sanctuary)?
Question 94 of 100
94. Who was Lemech?
Question 95 of 100
95. Whose sins did Aharon (Aaron) confess on the he-goat?
Question 96 of 100
96. Which types of sacrifices could be eaten the day they were offered and the next day?
Question 97 of 100
97. What was the punishment for someone who killed another man without previous intent?
Question 98 of 100
98. Why did Hashem (G-d) let certain other nations remain in the land of Israel?
Question 99 of 100
99. What were the two signs of an animal that was permitted to the Jews to eat?
Question 100 of 100
100. Where were the feathers of the crop and the crop of an Olah (burnt-offering) fowl thrown?
Please enter your email address in order to receive your quiz results:
Your email address: